Poor and disgusting support from Ebay

ksin8690
Community Member

ebay is the worst online portal for shopping , they have worst tie ups and generally they send faulty products to thier customer . I prurchased a Phone from them Micromax c115 , They send me faulty product and when i raised the compliant they rejected my claim by saying product comes under manufacturer warranty . After purchasing a product should i need to visit customer service centre on the second day . worst part is that service centre guy was unable to give us time line when they will give us the product . They were so rude and unprofessional that i cant tell you . So i request all of you not to visit and purchase any product from ebay . 

After all this incidents i gave a call to ebay to look in to the matter , but they were so unprofessional first witha complaint id 229340 they said somebody will revert back to you in 24 hours and they gave me reference number 1- 10935248534 but no body turns up then  again i called them up they said with 6 hours somebody will call me but i didnt receive the call and again i call them up they said within one hours somebody will turn up but result was same . 

worst part was when i again call them up they said there is no escalation in the system so they have to again raise the complain and they gave me reference number 1-11037033446 and but result is same . I asked them to put me to the Sr. Team member they said no Sr. team member is available in the office . I am shocked .

So its my humble request i dont want any of us to fall in trap of ebay , i have already registered a complaint against them in consumer court . Please beware and dont shop with ebay ,Most poorest online shopping portal .

Kapil Singhal 

erkapilsinghal@gmail.com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question