I have an Indian ebay account. but I want my indian company to be registered to sell globally

ajbe-82
Community Member

I work for an Indian company.which sell IT goods after procuring from various parts of the world.

I would like to understand,

1) If I can register my company on ebay.in and sell our products globally. Not in few countries but accross the world.

2) Secondly I would like to know, as being an Indian registered company,  can we send the material from India & various locations outside India. As we procure globally. It is not possible for us to get material in huge quantity and store in India and then ship to the buyers location. Yes but through by logistic partner DHL we can ship the material from anywhere based on their availability. 

3) Do I need IEC for this purpose.

4) How do I know the customs duty to be paid for the dispatched locations and who pays the duty.

5) How may products can be listed by any seller. and also confirm, if thats chargeable.

6) I understand that you charge a fee not only on the listing of the number of products but also on the number of product sold. please confirm amount, if thats correct.

Thanks Ajay 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question