How to properly automate VAT/CST calculation in Excel specifically for eBay transactions?

Dear Colleagues,

I am sure you are having a great time selling on eBay. However, in order to keep our buyers satisfied I need to discuss this concern with the community as this is something which has never been answered by any ebay executive as of yet. In fact, being a renowned marketplace they should have a complete guide on how to apply taxes accurately while transacting on ebay. Even buyers are frustrated after receiving an invoice that doesn't display the ebay listing price.

Coming to the exact concern, I have been researching these many days on how exactly to calculate a product price within an excel sheet (possible formuale) including ebay FVF and PaisaPay Fees. Also, how to reverse calculate VAT/CST for generation of accurate invoices at the time of dispatch.

In the above case, VAT/CST has to be calculated on the 'listing price' or the selling price excluding ebay fees. It is quite complicated as FVF is charged monthly and PaisaPay charged per remittance.

Possible Format:

A. Cost Price: 1000

B. Margin @ 10% (on A): 100

C. VAT/CST @ 5% (on A+B): 1155

D. eBay FVF - ??

E. eBay PaisaPay - ??

Also, while generating the invoice, how do reverse calculate accurately?

Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question