Got Debited from Paisapay - Transaction Which i Canceled on the same day due to out of stock!

yogi3686
Community Member

Short story:

• Buyer placed order.
  • I didn't have product so i cancelled the transaction by going to Paisapay>Sold with Paisapay.
  • In Paisapay>Sold with Paisapay. It shows that "Refunded by seller" now.
  • After all these.. Buyer filed claim for the refund due to non-delivery of item.
  • After 3 days, my Paisapay got debited with the amount of that order (for which i cancelled the transaction)

Buyer mentioned in claim that he tried to call me and message me. BUT i didn't receive any single thing from this side. Actually i was the one who contacted him on the same day with the message that i cancelled the transaction and he will be getting his refunded in his account soon.

Transaction in Dates:

• Buyer placed order on 16/09/2014.
  • I cancelled the transaction within 2 hours.
  • He opened Paisapay claim on 25/09/2014.
  • Paisapay debited the amount from my account on 28/09/2014.

May be i am not able to understand few things. OR paisapay debited the amount without checking the transaction which is already cancelled by me and it exactly shows that the "Refunded by seller" in "Order Status" column.

I tried to contact paisapay in the best possible ways, but there is no reply from there.

I already tried to contact the buyer with all the details but he just doesn't reply to any of my messages.

What to do in this case? Ebay support executives, you there? Kindly help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question