Cannot remove feedback. How is this justified

I recieved a negative feedback from a buyer saying : The seller cancelled the transaction without notifying him.

The fact is I did not cancel the order at all and shipped the item with tracking number within 24 hours of purchase. At the time of delivery the buyer was not at his address to receive the order so a notice was left by courier company to reschedule delivery. I suppose buyer misunderstood this as a cancellation from my side. Anyway, I emailed the details to my account manager to get this feedback removed and also emailed the buyer to get his item delivered by contacting the courier company. Today after 10 days , I receive a call from Trust and safety team ebay India Mr Sumit . He calls me and says its my responsibility to deliver the item to the buyer. If the item is not received by the buyer the feedback is justified . To make things easier I should refund the buyer. 

My point of arguement here is : If i refund the buyer and buyer goes to the post office and gets the item delivered then the buyer has his money as well as the item. I am at the total loss of transaction with a negative feedback, loss of money and loss of item. BUT even after 30 minutes of explaining MR SUMIT from trust and safety team is not able to understand my point.

Within minutes of conversation, I receive email from Sumit ebay that : feedback removal request has been rejected. 

I knew its not going to be removed. BUT TO MY DISMAY WHEN I CHECK TRACKING THE ITEM TRACKING SHOWS ITEM HAS BEEN DELIVERED AFTER I MESSAGED BUYER... 

So how much is my negative feedback justified now?????? DOes ebay have any answer on this??? 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question