listing themes not working :(

hey guys!

iam a new seller on ebay.

everything in the listing works fine, but the listing themes section does not work at all!

anyone of you experiencing similar problems lately?

please share

thanks!!
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

spl_ind
Community Member
No problems yet. Please use Internet Explorer & Mozilla Firefox as eBay runs well on both these browsers. Also, delete your cookies & cache regularly.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

yes i use firefox . ebay told me they have issues with modern browsers like chrome and opera! this is unbelievable.

and now some features dont work on firefox at all!

i tried internet explorer 9 and the same problem with the listing themes.

could ebay or any one else help me out on this?
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Go to "Edit your listing" then "Listing Designer" then check the check-box beside "Add a theme". This will download a list of available themes (may take 5 to 10 secs). After you select a theme you can select a design (again may take 5 to 10 secs). You have to give time as the page updates any change.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

well that is what i just do....

but the check box at "add a theme" doesnt work at all. even if i click on that the tick mark wouldnt show up....

may be its a glitch i guess...
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Well, I don't know why its not working with you. Its working well with me & others hopefully. Just want to mention that I use Opera browser. If you got one, why not try on it.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
I think I have solved your problem. Guess what? You just need to update your Java software, thats it. Open Control Panel and you see the Java icon. Open it and run an update.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply