found new scam by ebay india claim team

hey sellers this is my story,

if your story is same then make a group and take legal action against this.

i know some seller is not ready to take this step because ebay suspend there accounts.

now story start.

buyer purchased the product and raise a flase claim..

ebay shipping team pickup the product without any notice or asking any question from buyer or seller

ebay team pickup the order but not delivered to seller.

if seller wait for 15 days and item not received then automaticly seller is not eligeble for seller protection claim.

if seller is smart then he raise a seller protection case before receiving the item then claim team ask why you raise the claim..

seller replied that i have not received my item then they replied that ok wait 48hrs item in transint.

once seller received the item and found that buyer replace the item so seller have send all details to ebay claim team.

after sending all details there is no update from claim team.

yes they try to call you in the morning if you have not pick the phone then they mark a mail to you that we are trying to call you but you are not reachable so please explain your exact issue..

if you pick the phone then they ask again why you raise they claim? (they never read the mails you sent to claim team)

after that they again reply that please wait 48hr your our team working on this..

there 2 to 4 days no update from ebay team.

after 2 to 3 days they call you if you pick the call then they reply that we are working on you case wait 48hrs but if you miss the call 2 times they send you mail that we called you but there is no response from your side so we close the case..

claim team do this from last 2 months no solution..

in 1 or 2 case they callsed after a month for compasation of 100rs on 700rs product.

my question is if case is not solved then why claim team call to seller, they just want that you missed the calls and then they close the case..

now all sellers, its your turn, share your story....

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You are lucky your amount isnt over 1000 i have same issue with arounf 10 cases all amounting on average 10k so in total 1lacs plz suggest what to do legally
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

hey i just give you example, we have to make a group and contrubute then we have to hire a layer for our safety,

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

MINE SAME STORY.. CALL MISSED.. AND LOST. RS 699 MY ITEM WAS DAMAGED IN PIECES.. THEY DONT HAVE EYE TO SEE.. THEY WERE COMPENSATING. RS 300 I ASKED FOR ATLEAST 400RS..

BUT AFTER CALLED MISSED.. REJECTED THE CLAIM NO FURTHER COMPENSATION AT ALL..

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

jnr-ebiz
Community Member

We are on self ship and 3rd false claim is in progress. Same thing happened to us. 

1) buyer gets the blue ambrane power bank, claims, send back, gets refund. We receive an old power bank. Claim rejected  telling you received the same item what buyer has sent. (WTH were we telling them that buyer swapped it? )

2) lenovo white power bank order. Buyer sends mail/ebay message telling make sure u send white itself. I knew whats next.

Same kahani, he sends back old white power bank. Evay settles him  us in seller protection,, cc calls and this time i get to speak. She says we can guve u 300  i deny that. No settlement, we r at loss. 

3) 3200rs skullcandy uproar wireless headset , ebay decision today. Buyer claims he received old headphones instead of skullcandy. We call the buyer and he puts on mute n just listen everything  4 days smir program  we send all details to ebay.

We know what's next. 

Is there a way to start a whatsapp group just for buyer scams and we can discuss on how to fix this??

My fraud buyers are from;

1) orissa

2) Gujrat 

3) paschim vihar  delhi. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

guys ab to ebay band ho raha hai ab kaise loge apna seller protection, sahi chuna lagaya hai ebay ne sellers ko...

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

They are shutting down thats why all this happening. Beware your pending remittances may also get blocked by ebay very soon .
Message 7 of 7
latest reply