cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay's harassment call again.. how many time do I verify my self ????

diamond.bazaar.in
Community Member
You can not submit your listing due to the following problems

We regret to inform you that your eBay account is prohibited from listing additional items at this time. In order to maintain a safe trading environment, selling limits are occasionally placed on accounts. This selling limit is in no way meant to question your record with eBay or standing within the eBay community. To resolve this situation, please contact eBay's SafeHarbor Department using the Webform on the following help page .

We sincerely value you as a member of our trading community and look forward to a continued successful relationship. We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible.
{e18567-173297x} Go back and edit my listing
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

diamond.bazaar.in
Community Member
You can not submit your listing due to the following problems

We regret to inform you that your eBay account is prohibited from listing additional items at this time. In order to maintain a safe trading environment, selling limits are occasionally placed on accounts. This selling limit is in no way meant to question your record with eBay or standing within the eBay community. To resolve this situation, please contact eBay's SafeHarbor Department using the Webform on the following help page .

We sincerely value you as a member of our trading community and look forward to a continued successful relationship. We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible.
{e18567-173297x} Go back and edit my listing
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

webworld.8485
Community Member
YES I AGREE

I MEAN I HAVE SOLD MORE THAN 20 ITEMS AND STILL I CANNOT LIST ITEMS, I GOT THIS WHICH I TRIED TO LIST AAN ITEM WHICH I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY LISTED AND SOLD

Attention Seller:
Thank you for choosing eBay.

In order to help maintain a safe trading environment, selling limits are occasionally placed on listings. At this time, you are limited as to the listing of certain items. Please do not attempt to relist this item for 30 days.

Sellers who have a consistent positive selling history of such items may be eligible to have these limits raised. If you would like eBay to review your limits or if you have any additional questions, please email us at Customer Support.

We sincerely value you as a member of our trading Community and look forward to a continued successful relationship with you.

Click herefor a window with more information on eBay’s listing guidelines.

WHAT A BLAH BLAH.........
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

watchme74
Community Member
how lond did it take for your selling limit to be removed? 30 days? As I am currently haveing this limitation for my account, really frustrating.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

zeda086
Community Member
This sucks.
How come new sellers do business here if they have limits.
My problem is weird i can list an item but it doesnt show in its category list.
After mailing & calling several times to eBay customer support i am yet to get a reply from them.

This is great i don't know what am i suppose to do.
eBay customer service is very very slow.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi my seller friends today i got this message from ebay and i am really frustrated.Has anyone's limitation lifted?My business was going very good and i have got helping hands from my account manager who provided valuable ideas and i was happy that my business in ebay is going to spurt and today came this message while i was relisting my item.Really really frustrating.Any one know what should we do to lift this ban?:-(
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi friends happy to say that my restrictions have been lifted and i am able to list and re list my items.I just found it deciding to write again to the customer care team and found that my restriction has been lifted.I did not get any message from ebay regarding the same.

Thanks a lot:-) ebay Trust and Safety team:-)
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

reproduction786
Community Member
Hi friends happy to say that my restrictions have been lifted and i am able to list and re list my items.I just found it deciding to write again to the customer care team and found that my restriction has been lifted.I did not get any message from ebay regarding the same.

Thanks a lot ebay Trust and Safety team
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

reproduction786
Community Member
Dear all ,

we have hot product for selling but just i cant list the

items we have list 3 items.

please do fast i cant wait more pls

We regret to inform you that your eBay account is prohibited from listing additional items at this time. In order to maintain a safe trading environment, selling limits are occasionally placed on accounts. This selling limit is in no way meant to question your record with eBay or standing within the eBay community. To resolve this situation, please contact eBay's SafeHarbor Department using the Webform on the following help page.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

99easy.sell
Community Member
"We regret to inform you that your eBay account is prohibited from listing additional items at this time. In order to maintain a safe trading environment, selling limits are occasionally placed on accounts. This selling limit is in no way meant to question your record with eBay or standing within the eBay community. To resolve this situation, please contact eBay's SafeHarbor Department using the Webform on the following help page.

We sincerely value you as a member of our trading community and look forward to a continued successful relationship. We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible. "

i have same problem. any one can help me ? what can i do now ?
Message 10 of 11
latest reply