cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay powership going BRAiNLESS and Looting nation - See with Proofs from Expert SELLER

vbizz
Community Member

Yes as per this heading. You are reading RIGHT. eBay india especially after taken my Flipkart. Going Brainless and also looting the small Indian sellers. 

May be one day day collect all money. By making big profits in billions and then take loans and wipe out from India like Nirav Modi etc.

So Understand this why I am saying this. This Flipkart owned eBay india became hell now for sellers.

eBay illegally foce sellers not to increase the shipping prices. And NOT only that on few items like mobile phones, covers etc. They even force seller to list as free shipping. Whereas if you ship from eBay powership itself. They are not charging minimum Rs.80 + other charges sellers will get for packing etc.

So even if you are selling item worth Rs.200 after shipping and RECENT looting fees increased by eBay, you will get charged huge amount and you will get around Rs.70 for 200 item. Again you have to take your expenses and taxes from that. After all looting from these fellows - small Indian sellers have to beg on the streets.

Recently I ship keyboard and amount of selling is Rs.384. Considering eBay is looting for Air mode. I selected Surface mode ( land mode) keeping in view of heavy courier charges. NOW a buyer purchases within my city. So I got Rs.180 for this 384 item after eBay charges and huge shipping charges. 

So I opened a wrong weight claim and it was rejected saying, Surface mode minimum is 5 KG.

So you must  make a note of this point here. 

If you ship in Air mode. You will end up paying almost the cost of the total sale. That means you are giving item  free of cost by working hard. Like you are giving to beggars as you are donating.

So keeping in view this problem. If seller ship through surface mode, there too YOU ARE DONE.

As expert seller and old sellers already know eBay 90 percent rejected wrong weight cases illegally. Because they do not fear with Indian LAW and think they can cheat sellers and make our country people ill.

During my years of business I illegally paid them huge money that was charged illegally in the wrong weight game.

Earlier when you use to sell Rs.200 item on eBay after shipping and eBay charges of around Rs.10 ( selling fees) small sellers survive. But, now they are charging Rs.10 to Rs.40 fixed amount fees. But, HUGE illegal commission like 5 percent to 20% is being charged to the sellers. That is actually slap on the face of sellers. 

How can sellers pay this much money when they are not even able to get that margin ?

But now after Flipkart takes eBay India. Everything got out of control.

So old sellers aware of this.

And new sellers who are thinking of online business - you must note, selling is now hell after this demonetization, GST and taking this advantage this marketplace owners like eBay, Flipkart too looting small Indians.

Here in the name of government improvement already lot of things are being token that only and only causing inconvenience. unemployment to the national citizens. Now again due to this eBay brainless harassment sellers are helpless.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

eBay powership going BRAiNLESS and Looting nation - See with Proofs from Expert SELLER

Very true. I got the shock of my life when 3 memory cards whose combined weight must not be even 50g was charged at 1 KG. A small smartphone was charged at 6 KGS. Powership wrong weight is a nightmare
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yes, Wrong weight is biggest headache in eBay from the days when powership started in 2014.

And 99 percent wrong weight cases happens ONLY with Bluedart couriers.

Although Bluedart is fast in service but wrong weight is causing lot of losses. Some sellers not even aware of that. 

In offline mode, if you sell any item, we can make sale done within 5 minute and count on the profit. But, only require lot and lot of work. Even after lot of hardwork we sellers being harasses with wrong weight cases.

NOW biggest headache is this eBay looting us. You just cannot believe, you sell any item like wrist watch worth 199 after going all shipping and eBay ( huge looting started this November, 2017), they are charging more than Rs.40 as eBay comission on 199 item. Which is HUGE shock.

Everybody I know already gave negative feedback on eBay once it is sold out to Flipkart.

And they were true. 

Imagine. eBay used to charge around Rs.10-15 for item now they are charging more than 40.

This is just example. For many items even there are some 20% commission

So what should small Indians sellers do?

they get out of business and huge unemployment starts in the country?

Why this people collecting this much money? May be one day they left the country by collecting thousands of crores. 

@reviewdifywrote:
Very true. I got the shock of my life when 3 memory cards whose combined weight must not be even 50g was charged at 1 KG. A small smartphone was charged at 6 KGS. Powership wrong weight is a nightmare

@reviewdifywrote:

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I was so happy when ebay gave me powership but had to stop using it in couple of months. As soon as I enrolled, ebay increased delivery charges and then the weight issue cost me thousands of rupees in just one month. I had no option but to stop using powership. Its very disappointing because i get orders from mostly small towns in South India. In these places, courier companies are mostly never reliable because they have outsourced offices to local people.

When GST was introduced all I heard was how I will bring down courier charges because of entry tax abolition etc. However in reality, courier charges have increased, which is another blow to us online sellers.

I also agree with you on ebay fee. Its criminal to charge such amount. What is this Rs 10 fixed charge nonsense? It seems that Flipkart has decided to rob us to make up for the amount it paid to purchase ebay. I feared that Flipkart will bring its pathetic culture to ebay and it seems to have happened.

Another thing that I want to add is that I read somewhere that flipkart wants to use ebay as olx type of service where second hand items are sold. If its true then surely flipkart will discourage other sellers and try to migrate them to flipkart by making things worse.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply