cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay India Looting Sellers after Flipkart TakeOver eBay - New Sellers Must Check this

vbizz
Community Member

Hello

Dear Indian Friends,

Although I am into this online business since years but on small basis. Because selling online NEVER easy

As compared to offline shop, ONLINE is too tough and too risky.

Anyhow everybody knows eBay.

Which is world's first eCommerce companies and present in all major countries.

But since this demonetization, it seems eBay Head office deciced to sell this eBay India. And Flipkart take this eBay India.

Since a year Flipkart is managing this but, situations are becoming worst and worst day by day.

I am writing this as per the experience

On November, 2017 eBay send email saying they are removing (listing fees and final value fees) which they used to charge earlier like for listing between Rs.2 to Rs.5 and for final value fees around 1 percent

But it was not good news. After this they plan ugly things and slap on the face of sellers.

As compared to earlier days now SELLERS are forced to pay too much charges for selling.

I will give you one example of lowest price item here.

It is small caps.

Rs. 169.00 Cap total price including shipping

EBay looting fees ( (Rs. 10.0 + 15.0%) ) = Rs. 41.71
eBay heavy shipping charge for 50 grams item : Rs. 70.80

Seller got Rs. 56.49
From this seller again have to remove many other expense, packing
internet expenses, labour etc

After your all back end charges, you will have to face losses. 

So after a lot of hard work, what you get is slap on your face as loss. 

It is like you work for a company and at the end of the money. YOUR boss sending you a demand note to pay him Rs.50,000 instead of you getting salary, you were asked to pay from your pocket.

So Indian small sellers and business really under serious problem now.

Here our country only interested to get taxes and we have nothing here. nobody to protect. At least for farmers there are political parties supporting.

But small business in India really going through serious crises. Which is BAD for the country and people.

These selfieh looters are cheating us and forcing us to pay heavy charges. If you just check above case you can imagine how many times you are paying fees, taxes etc. And what you are getting at the end.

Please raise a voice against this system.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

eBay India Looting Sellers after Flipkart TakeOver eBay - New Sellers Must Check this

yes you are right, now charges are very very high

how we sell items in eaby if they charges high for small amount items

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Bro vbizz send me ur contact no we will **bleep** this fraud e-commerce business in India.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Bro send me ur no.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply