buyer is given -ve for no reason

amitsaini9
Community Member
hi all,
i was selling kaspersky antivirus 3 user box, to 3 users after opening to make best deal for users and i clearly mentioned what i was doing and selling, but a buyer bought from me and said that it is pirated and is the same which he has downloaded from net, he claims to be it expert and have some 8 years exp, i too have 10 years exp in it and clearly told him that i have all the list of people whom i have send key of which box, now he has given me -ve and said that my software is pirated, what shall i do , i cannot give him -ve as he is jerk and spoiled my reputation,
kindly help me
thanks
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@amitsaini9...

I have seen the listing, you have said very clearly that you will sell 3 unit from one pack. It is not your fault at all. The buyers on ebay have audible, optical and mental problem of convenience and that too helped by ebay, cannot do much about it. File case in comm court and negative will be removed. Post images of your listing in the case.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

amitsaini9
Community Member
hi, raj electroniks
when i went to comm court all i saw that, "You do not have any recent negative feedback that you can appeal". what shall i do,

thanks
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

talk to ebay cust support immediately about this.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply