cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to contact if "NO RESPONSE" from eBay India ?

Where should a seller contact if :

-: Payment stuck in eBay since July'2009
-: Accounts Manager not responding.

can any seller plz suggest ?

Rgds,
Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Hello,

So far as our experience is concerned in last 8 years in case of need, You may contact ONLY God and place a petition to your favourite GOD whom you pray, and place before HIM an Application for solution, and I am 100% sure, if HE Helps, no Ebay staff can resist it. He is above All. Don't take it lightly or jokingly. We have also got solution by this way only.

Thanking You & Wish You a Speedy solution.
Message 21 of 25
latest reply

bensonbookseller
Community Member
Well, eBay.in people are not trained at all and Manager afraid of the sellers. If some buyer file case against you then eBay people call you and initiate the refund to buyer and seller file complaint then they take years but issue will get resolved.....This is the helping nature. I would request you to please file case against them in consumer court and they will lose and pay you penalty and interest also. Sue them like people do in USA and UK where eBay paid millions of dollars to sellers. Why don't we all sellers joint together and file case against them.
Message 22 of 25
latest reply

bensonbookseller
Community Member
@shivamemory. I would suggest you to file a case against ebay in consumer court, you will win the case in 10 Days.
Message 23 of 25
latest reply

easy.shopping24x7
Community Member
I lost my money and items both in ebay guarantee claimthese claim adjusters.
Message 24 of 25
latest reply

ebay just playing with sellers money
Message 25 of 25
latest reply