cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the best selling Categories/Items on eBay India?

Hi All,

I have never sold on eBay India but now I feel the safest way to develop a business on eBay is to sell on local market only. No international sales as it involves lots of problems now due to the RBI's stance on the single item exports.

So I want to know what are the best categories and the fastest growing categories in eBay India. I wouldn't prefer to sell jewelery and gemstones. If you have any suggestion, it will be helpful to me.

Regards,
Mustufa
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

shrigovindam
Community Member
You can visit eBay pulse to get an itea about this.
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

LOL
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

sowmyasowmya
Community Member
for selling any product in the domestic market, say india for example, first one has to be very clear on the product item for sale, and concentrate on its product features, focus on achieving a minimum of 5 to 10 % profit margin on sale. attractive discounts can also be given based on business season, like christmas,new year etc, which varies depending on individual country of projection.
its good to achieve real sale value by identifying real good healthy potential customers ,and sale quotes, doing bidding, by meeting people and handling business transactions.
not all products can be sold very well via the web, business safety is very important, and financial transactions can be negotiated best quickly generating profit maximisation, of sale and getting secure payments by people handling directly.
business people strengths can be monitored, valued, and handled well negotiating financiall transactions on face to face basis
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Electronics and Electronics accessories

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Is ebay good for selling clothes?

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

shailbiswa
Community Member
No so many cheaters had entered in eBay as seller.so be aware who will be responsible for that?
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Don't make comments like this. if someone asking serious question please react on same fashion.

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

pendrive,perfium,cristel items,lady goggle and case this item sell very easy and fast. 

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Message 10 of 15
latest reply