WARNING - DO NOT USE ARAMEX COURIER FOR GOA.

havenindia
Community Member
Please all be aware that the ARAMEX agent for GOA is not reliable.

I have myself been waiting 2 weeks for 2 parcels from eBay sellers, only to find they have used ARAMEX.. so the parcels have not been delivered.

Please do not use ARAMEX for GOA customers. As your buyer will not receive the parcel within eBays time limits and your payment will be refunded to the buyer.

I have called the Aramex contact in Delhi and on 3rd attempt was given the GOA contact details (0832-6451116), the agent informed me they had no service for my area and had sent parcel to wrong address.

If indoubt, please use INDIA POST/SPEED POST OR DTDC as I have had great experience with them both.

I ship internationally everyday with INDIA POST.

Do not use ARAMEX for GOA orders....thanks
Message 1 of 95
latest reply
94 REPLIES 94

linusstudios
Community Member
@ ushamtech10

Your Parcel was delivered within 7 Days if I remember. And it was not wrong updateion in server, It was forwarded to Beyond Delivery Area from Chennai.

Not to mention Parcel was from us.

Also Aramex has got a poor service in Goa, No doubt as the franchise there is very careless. # of my consignments came back. But they have awesome services in other areas including all metros and tier 2 cities. you only have to follow up with them properly. Every courier has some problem. DTDC sends air parcels by train. Professional throws your parcels as a stone. First flight courier is like sending items inside bottles left in the sea.

I would no doubt recommend Aramex after Bluedart. eBay tying up with ARAMEX for COD Paisapay is again a proof of their good services.
Message 21 of 95
latest reply

carindam
Community Member
@ linusstudios

I can't agree on the fact that Aramex after Bluedart. eBay might have tied with Aramex, since it is chipper, but their quality is extremely poor.

I would liked to tell you few experiences of mine @ Kolkata (As per you, Aramex's service should be very good in Kolkata due to metro city).

I have parched a memory card approx 2 years before. Seller used Aramex. It was not delivered in time, so the refund process imitated.

Meanwhile due to some problems in different product, I asked the seller (Different person) to pick up the same from my house. In spite of his continuous follow up from a different city, Aramex didn't come to pick the parcel from my house. Finally seller gave me Aramex's local courier No. and asked if I can do the follow up on his behalf.

While talking with Aramex's Kolkata office for the pick up, I discovered the memory card is not delivered from their Kolkata office. On the other hand it has been informed to the seller that the consignment is lost.

Some how I arranged the pick up and received the Memory card from the same pick up person. Canceled the refund and asked the seller not to use Aramex in future. Seller also totally agreed on my advice.

You can also have a glance on my last post just below your recent post. This time Shipment came from Mumbai to Kolkata just in one day, but it got delayed in Kolkata. Just like you have mentioned to "ushamtech10" my parcel was also forwarded beyond the delivery area. Finally I got it after 4 days but delivery boy demanded more money for a beiger parcel (11" x 8" x 7", approx 1 KG). While asking the reason for the same, he started arguing in a very rude manner "It is the trend for the bigger parcel and everyone gives, so you will have to give".

I think the business in eBay runs on faith between Seller & Buyer. But this kind poor courier service some time spoils our relationship.:-)
Message 22 of 95
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
@ carindam

My parcels to Kolkata are delivered in 24 Hours, Please give us a chance to serve you.

Anyways. Dirt is everywhere, I am not saying Aramex is free from that. My parcel I talked about below went to my buyer in BDA and was delivered in 96 Hours. Inspite of that Buyer left me neutral.

See Seller is giving business to courier company and can arm twist them. I got 4 of my pending parcels delivered within 2 hours after I talked personally to a senior their. If the parcels are packed properly, followed up by buyer properly, they wont get delayed in 90% of cases.
Message 23 of 95
latest reply

babai_sudipto30
Community Member
The same problem is have been faced by me .I was yet to receive a parcel from mumbai through aramex. Till now not received but in their website its showing that out for delivery when talking to their customer service ,i found out they are really very very unprofessional . I dont know whether I will receive it or not.
Message 24 of 95
latest reply

drjan10
Community Member
dont know whether i ll get the parcel..it was addressed to jammu and kashmir...today i checked the shipment status n found they r going to ship it to srinagar rajasthan instead of sending it to srinagar jammu and kashmir...aramex sux
Message 25 of 95
latest reply

manihere
Community Member
I also face lot of problem with aramex. They never respond properly and very poor service. Please avoid using aramex.
Message 26 of 95
latest reply

sn-shoppe
Community Member
hi seller

please avoid aramex courier,

they dont update statues of the shipment time to time & some times parcel lost also they will dont give any details regarding parcels/shipments,

i am very much upset with aramex courier & i have send my parcel on 6-12-2010 till now its not delivered & whan i called their costumer care saying we are searching & need time & its already been 15 days i them to provide branch contact number so i can ask them directly buy they refuse to give,

my buyer asking me refund & the buyer is very nice person understand my problem & i have send parcel again to him via bluedart he may get by Monday,

dear seller please use only bluedart or tnt & india post speed post those are good company's & deliver shipment time to time & seller & buyer happy.

regards lakshmi
:-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
Message 27 of 95
latest reply

sn-shoppe
Community Member
dont send anything in Madhaya pradesh via aramex its worst service Please Avoid...

Dear Sellers Please Share All Your Good & Bad Couriers & Shipment experience's so others Sellers beware of it
:-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
Message 28 of 95
latest reply

sourabh47
Community Member
Ebay Just call me and ask my address & phone number is it natural? +912266041200 from this number... Is it natural??? I confused..
Message 29 of 95
latest reply

i dont no if u send it 2 goa or any other place it takes ages to reach the destination by aramex. its a pain. i hav received a lot of courier to my add in time thru diff couriers . but when it comes 2 aramex it takes ages i hav to call them frequently and even sometime go and collect it from their office as they will tell they dont hav ppl 2 day 2 deliver it.
Message 30 of 95
latest reply