Sales are down from January 2nd week.

memorycardsindia
Community Member
Hi all eBay sellers. I've found that sales are down from past 1 week. Is it just me who is facing the problem or all the sellers as well.

I observed that, when eBay promotion going on the sales are usually good but when there is no promotional activities sales really low. Wish India eBay buyers need to consider eBay as their primary source for any items.

Please sellers, post your views so that we can share marketing ideas about how we can increase sales when sales are down.

Thank you

Srikanth
eBay shop: http://stores.ebay.in/gadgetzone
ebay ID: MemoryCardsIndia
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

sales.india
Community Member
even i came to community forum with intention of starting a thread on low sales.
yes its happening with us as well..past two days just 1 unit:(
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

I was a buyer on ebay.in

I have been buying books from flipkart and music from another site due to the lack of good collection here on ebay.in

I have also bought some items from Global ebay since I could not find them elsewhere on ebay.in
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
@oceankorol...
What kind of Books are you looking for? Why not make a wishlist in the Want It Now section on eBay India? Who am I?
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

I was looking for fiction books in Russian language and some comics in English language. I had done what you have suggested too but got no offers. The comics that I was interested in were expensive on ebay compared to flipkart. Flipkart provides better customer service than ebay.

ebay customer service and deals where item is not shipped make me even less inclined to buy on ebay.
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

arihant_enterprises
Community Member
again paisapay is not functioning ebay please guide about the same

it is not functioning in afternoon and morning also

ebay experts please reply
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

pymobile
Community Member
same problem here.
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
@oceankorol...
If you inform the Seller about the cheap price you are getting on another site, he would surely reduce his rates. Who am I?
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

astelcorp
Community Member
What is wrong ebay. Sales are down 90%. Please rectify the issue....................
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

@spl_ind...

It saves me time to directly buy from the site where I can get a good price rather than trying to convince the seller on ebay about reducing the price.

Secondly, like I had earlier said, ebay's customer care and other ebay/paisapay problems don't make it worthwhile even if the item is priced nicely.
Message 10 of 12
latest reply