Sales Down on ebay even after reducing margins

Sales have gone down by 80%. Is anyone else facing the same?
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Might be because of recent price increase and lack of major coupons, only refurbished products are prioritized and given importance which is keeping customers away
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Even refurbished products are not selling! Never experienced this kind of low sales in the last 3 years....
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

a few of my friends told me that the ebay india android app is not letting the customers complete the purchase, on the page of selecting mode of payment, its not working, this is happening since last some days, I have also checked and found the same issue moreover ebay india app on apple app store is also not available.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

There are various factors which has declined Sellers sale for the past few months after Flipkart takeover.

They are not promoting any listings which they used to earlier to increase sales. only seller who is doing the marketing or informing their past buyers are getting repeat orders only. Only few new buyers are coming thru reference. Many others are hoping to other sites as they are promoting very much.

Also the search on ebay has become nuisance because only International products are getting displayed first from USA, CHINA which are not linked to searched words. Check yourself and you would see it.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Everyone these days are facing the same issue.  Sales are down, prices are up due to GST, increased expenses, courier charges (Ebay as well as others).

Online sales has taken a major dip, probably after FlipKart has taken over.  Trying to impose its own policies and procedures. 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Just now I was trying to buy one item for my personal use but in the payment page it's not responding. Only COD option is working but other options aren't responding
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Yes,

Due to this business are going through there worst Phase.

Hope they Improve in month or 2

Message 8 of 8
latest reply