STRANGE EBAY FEEDBACK POLICY FOR SELLER

HI ALL,
GREETINGS
I AM SELLING ON EBAY FROM LAST APP 4YEARS, ALMOST I HAVE MAINTAIN MORE 99% POSTIVE FEEDBACK SCORE.EVERY TIME
RECENTLY BUYER USED ID --sinkoogargi
PLACED THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK TO ME WITHOUT MAKING PAYMENT FOR THE ITEM, WHEN I HAD FILE THE UPI-AGAINST HIM TO GET MY EBAY TRANSCTION BACK, SO BUYER ANOYED , AS HE GOT UNPAID STRIKE-HE PLACE THE NG FEEDBACK.
AS PER EBAY RULES AND REGULATION, ON ANY UNPAID ITEMS IF BUYER GIVES NG FEEDBACK, IT WILL BE REMOVED, I HAD CONTACTED TO COUSTMER SUPPORT FOR REMOVE THE NG FEEDBACK ON UNPAID ITEMS, BUT COUSTMER SUPPORT DENIED TO DO SO.
I HAD FILE IN COMMUNITY COURT, BUT ALWAYS COMMUNITY COURT IS USELESS , AS NO JURY MEMBER IS INTERESTED TO VOTE, NO DECISION COMES IN CC COURT, AS CASE DONT DECIDE IN CC COURT, NG FEEDBACK REMAINS ALWAYS WITH SELLER A/C
SEE THE STRANGE POLICY FOR SELLER, BUYER BID ON ITEMS, DONT PAY, IF SELLER FILE THE UPI AGAIST BUYER TO GET THE TRANSCTION CHARGES BACK FROM EBAY - BUYER GET THE UNPAID STRIKE FROM EBAY AND IF BUYER ANOYED BY THIS THEY GIVE US NEG-FEEDBACK, WHICH CANT BE REMOVED BY EBAY--
HEY LORD- PLEASE HELP US- HOW THE GENIUNE AND INNOCENT SELLER WILL SURVIVE ON EBAY--
HEY LORD SAVE US FROM SUCH A BAD BUYER AND GIVE US STRENGTH SO WE CAN SURVIVE ON EBAY-- AGAINST THE STRANGE FEEDBACK POLICY FOR SELLER COMMUNITY--
BEST REGARDS
ARUN
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

siesta.electronics-2009
Community Member
EVEN I GOT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FROM A BUYRid: jayantsood , HE GVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK SAYING THAT THE BATTERY AND CHARGER NEVER WORKED, I TRIED TO CALL HIM TO CHANGE THE THING HE NEVER PICKED MY CALLS, UPON THAT IT WAS A WITH BILL AND WARRANTY PHONE, WHY DOES THE BUYER CONATCT THE SELLER WHEN THERE IS A BIG BLACKBERRY CUSTOMER SUPPORT WITH THEM....

THESE EBAY POLICIES AGAINST THE SELLERS IS TESTING THEIR PATIENCE....

IT IS NOT EASY FOR A SELLER LIKE ME TO MAINTIN 100% FEEDBACK AS IM SELLING OLD PRODUCTS NOT NEW...ND THE BUYER ALSO WANT THAT THE OLD ITEMS WHICH I SEND SHOULD LOOK LIKE NEW...NOT...OL...HUH.......

SAPNA I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE GIVE ME A SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM...AS DONT LIKE THAT RED MARK...
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

I TOO HAVE THE SAME SITUATION. WEN EVER I REACH A MARK OF 99.3% OR SO SOME NEW ID IS CREATED AND SOME BUYER BUYS JUST TO LEAVE A -VE FEEDBACK. AND THERE R BIYER WHO GIVE U THREAT TO LEAVE A -VE FEEDBACK AS SELLERS R HELPLESS AS DEY DONT HAVE A RIGHT TO LEAVE A -VE FEEDBACK WEN BUYER IS NOT GENUINE. SO SELLERS R TAKEN FOR A RIDE. I CAN SAY MAY BE THERE R SELLER WHO DONT WANT OTHER SELLERS TO HAVE 100% FEEDBACK OR MAY BE EVEN EBAY STAFFS PLAYIN AROUND WITH FEEDBACK TO SELLERS. SO BASICALLY IT DOESNT MAKE MUCH SENSE FOR A SELLER ON EBAY. I JUST WONDER DER R SELLER WITH 100% FEEDBACK HOW CAN DAT BE POSSIBLE WEN WE GET -VE FEEDBACKS REGULARLY FROM NEW IDS TO MAKE SURE WE DONT GET UPTO 100% I HAVE BEEN WATCHIN THIS FOR A LONG TIME NOW. A HONEST SELLER CANT EXIST HERE FOR LONG I CAN SAY THAT. THERE R BUYERS DONT EVEN CONFIRM THAT THEY RECEIVED IT AND THEY DONT EVEN RESPOND TO CALLS. SI I FEEL EBAY INDIA IS GETTIN TO A RISKY BUSINESS I JUST LOST 3500RS DUE 2 A BUYER SAYIN NOT RECEIVED ITEM AND I NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEM BACK WHICH WAS SHIPPED.
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

fsaviour
Community Member
Dear Customer Care,

This seems to be a genuine issue for any seller on Ebay.

I am surprised to see no comments on this from any buyer

It is something serious and to be improved upon immediately. The statement / claims may be wrong but your views are very much important at this stage and request you to clarify this issue

A prompt response will be highly appreciated.
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Hi All, Mine is little different case but i suspect it to be linked.

I had sold an item and i didnt receive the item receipt confirmation and the feedback (which is very priced) from the buyer , I had to wait all the time till the time frame to lapse to get my amount, I assume either the buyer died soon after receiving my item or he is doing this intentionally. Although this is a nice initiative from the E Bay to protect the buyers , but I think regarding feedbacks the buyer who does not leave feedback within a months time should be treated as positive and be awarded to the seller feedback list.

As I post this My another item receipt confitmation is pending, alothough the buyer confirmed by sms but wont post on e bay inspite of many requests.

I hope E bay does something about these lazy or dead buyers feedback
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

risca2009
Community Member
Ebay doesn't care about Sellers anymore and certainly couldn't care less about Feedback.
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Pray for me.I wont survive,courtesy this strange FB system.
Buyers grossly misusing freedom.
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi All,

First of all, I will like you folks to know that eBay cares as much for the sellers as it does for the buyers. Afterall, eBay will be successfull only if our sellers are successful.

2006ecompoundarun -

On getting unjustified negative feedback removed - The Community Courts have proved very effective where experienced members judge the case and decide in favour of buyer or seller. Almost 85% cases filed in Community Court get a decision.

One thing that helps to get a fast decision is seller giving a clear description of the case and why he thinks it should be removed. If a case is filed without complete details, it is difficult for the judges to take a decision. If you log on to the Community Court, you as a judge will find it difficult to judge cases with incomplete details.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi buddyvinz,

I saw that the one negative feedback that you received is older than 6 months. I also noticed that you give free local shipping and charge for national shipping.

While entering into your listing, the buyer feels that shipping is free, however, when he enters / buys the item he realises that there is additional shipping. As a buyer this is not the best experience. This is also reflecting in low DSR on 'shipping and handling charges' for you.

You may want to review your selling practice.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Hi Sapana,
I am sorry.I am not worried about negative feedback.
My buyers are nice guys and they are repeat buyers.They are real treasures of ebay of which you and me are part.
Thank you very much,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 10 of 12
latest reply