cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Ebay's GSTN Number Pending Verification

dilip02
Community Member

Ebay's Own GSTN number is pending verification and hence we are not able to file GSTR1 return.

Have any body else has faced such problem.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I Would like to know if any of the sellers have filed GSTR-1 already and help me the procedure please.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

If you are wholesale dealer who supplies items to other sellers then you will have to fil B2B section of GSTR 1. Don't forget to mention the GSTIN of the buyers.

If you only sell items to customers who aren't registered for GST then B2C (Large) is the invoice is more than 2.5 Lakh or B2C (Small) if the invoice is less than 2.5 Lakh. You will need to select option of E-Commerce in B2C and mention the GSTIN of EBay or any other e-commerce site, that you currently sell on. 

You will have to select HSN Code, State Code and mention the tax on item for each invoice individually. Upload all the details in this manner. Please note, there is no need to upload the invoice.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

i have also same problem.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

i have been advised by my accontant to file GSTR3 B form only now before 20th august and pay the taxes beforehand ...

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I have been following up with Ebay, when I call them. They just there is no issue. and no other seller has raised such issue.

I request seller to raise this issue and share service request number here so that we can held Ebay liable for this. Also raise this issue with GSTN, so that when it comes to penelty, either Ebay or GSTN may be held liable, as we all have tried to file return but due to any one of them we are not  able to file the return.

please share service request number

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Its not ebays GSTIN issue...Actually gov made some changes recently where we have to file returns through GSTR3B Form online and not GSTR1... Gstr3b does not require Ebays Gstn . Its just a summary of your sales for july and august and the tax payble on those..

Message 7 of 7
latest reply