PowerShip Changes

Dear Members,

Please use this forum to post your questions / comments on PowerShip changes announced on March 25th 2013. We will be conducting a Open house on these changes on 28th March between 3 PM and 5 PM.

Regards,
Sameer Yadav
Message 1 of 131
latest reply
130 REPLIES 130

PowerShip Changes

Dear mobilestore4u,

We encourage sellers to be compliant with State requirements and this goes with all the transactions. Hence there is no manual option for selecting courier outside PowerShip. I suggest that you discuss this with your account manager. Discussing state form on this forum is not a good option.

Regards,

Powership Team
Message 71 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Dear pc_gaming_store

Thanks for the concern,
1. It is great to know that you have checked all the required links to get the necessary information, to confirm on the same yes when the shipment is returned back to you with a confirmed status change as RTO there are no shipping charges that are applied to you.
2. Right now we don’t have any option of marking the shpts as fragile but yes we will collectively have a solution for the same as some other sellers ship items where glass material is involved and they use a fragile sticker of their own.

Regards
Powership Team
Message 72 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

will anyone respond ?

I have several products in home decorative, handicrafts and clocks and musical instruments categories and few of them in baby product categories, these categories are not included in Surface mode, I request you to please add these categories in surface mode, so i will join for sure, as the parcel weight will be more than 5 kg to 25 KG. and i am unable to despatch these products by air, as it will cost more than the product cost for me,

Await to hear from you
regards
handicrafts_store
Message 73 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Sameer sir,
Have the powershipping courier partners started doing delivery in West Bengal or not please let me know ??
StopandShop
Message 74 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Dear handicrafts_store,

Thanks for the question.

Musical instruments is Surface enabled category. It will help if you can send the item ids and exact category name so we can check.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 75 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Dear rajelectroniks,

Some of the Logistics Service Providers within PowerShip are taking items to East, including West Bengal. The coverage is limited due to reach, however, we can tell you that most of the important locations are covered.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 76 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

I NEED SURFACE MODE IN ALL THESE CATGORIES

category names are :-

HOME AND KITCHE ---> HANDICRAFTS ---> ALL CATGORIES
---> LAMPS LIGHTNING AND FANS
---> HOME DECOR
ALL CATGORIES OF HOME AND KITCHEN
AND WATCHES ---> WALL CLOCKS AND TIME PIECES

IF THESE CATGORIES ENABLED IN SURFACE MODE, I WILL IMMEDIATELY JOIN POWERSHIP
Message 77 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

I am a member since the inception of powershipping(June 2012) and till date neither Fedex nor Bluedart has taken any parcel for West Bengal.

Hence my question was if now the logistic partners(Fedex and Bluedart) have started shipping to West Bengal or not please let me know.
StopandShop
Message 78 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Hello Rajeev,

Fedex not accepts parcels without state forms. They have service there. Currently I have fedex account because of that I am aware of it.

Thanks
Message 79 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

@mobilestore4u

The form issue comes later, first ebay has to assign Fedex or Bluedart for West Bengal deliveries then the form issue arises but I see that not a single West Bengal consignment has been assigned to these 2 couriers, so what is the actual matter someone should clarify as ebay says there is service to WB. Because of this I am losing out WB buyers.
StopandShop
Message 80 of 131
latest reply