cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal: How to lift withdrawal limit from 2500 to 10,000 USD SOLVED

Hello,
In case you are using PayPal to accept online payments and the monthly balances are large, you may want to up the limit of 2500 USD (for Verified Users) to 10,000 USD by following the instructions below.

You'll need to fax the following to PayPal:

1. A copy of your passport or national identification.

2. A copy of your bank statement showing your information as it appears on your business checks. This information should also match the name and address reflected on your PayPal account.

3. The email address registered to your account.

Fax this information to the following:

1-402-537-5750
Attn: Global Services

Please make sure that the (copies of the) documents are clear and readable. PayPal usually responds after 2 days.

Regards
Shahnawaz
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Thanks for this information, it will be helpful to many.
amit uniyal
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

hello bestofkashmir....

thanks for the information.....it will helpful
can you inform me , how you get your withdrawal money from paypal. the sent check in INR after charging 5 $ in local post. r you getting this way or you directly wire transfer with help of xoom site.

or any other way.? let us informe.

thanks again
vimal
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Hello Mr. Vimal,
I have used both cheques and xoom.com to transfer PayPal funds to my Bank account. But I am still not fully satisfied with either of the two.
PayPal cheques take more than 20 days reaching my place and another 7 to 10 days to clear.
Sending funds through XOOM is not legal (effectively is sending money to yourself!) so that is always at the back of my mind.
Opening a US Bank account is one proposition I am considering seriously, but you'll need to have a Passport to do that.

Regards
Shahnawaz
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

i got my monthly limit lifted to 10,000$ just by writing a mail by clicking the contact by email link given on top of the paypal page.
I choosed the option link for lifting the limit and they changed the same within 4 days time without asking for any faxes or other informations.

I just wrote to them : please lift my monthly withdrawl limit from 2,500 to 10,000 please. My business is growing ! "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

asia.mall
Community Member
now for this purpose i have found a solution for all the paypal users and online shoppers.
just check the link below
http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280139524527
this service is tested and works very well with all the online shopping and verification,
hope this also works for u.
regards
asia.mall
Message 6 of 6
latest reply