Paisapay & Ebay fees need to slash down

android.curve1
Community Member
Dear Co-sellers,

Since many new websites are coming up with heavy advertisement through Newspaper and television. And offering very low prices for most of products we are selling here with better support and easy payment methods.

You can see almost 60% of ebay business is diverted to other websites.

As sellers we earn just 2-3 percent margin and suffer with lost shipments damaged items and buyers problems and at the same time need to keep feedbacks up to date.

On other hand Ebay has nothing to worry as they have 7.5 Percent fees + Listing fees+ Features Fees

On some category they have almost 15 percent fees as well.

This forum is to press ebay to slash down their profits so we can Earn and also we will be in position of providing Lowest prices on online marketplace.

1. Paisapay fees should be not more than 3-3.5%
2. There should not be final value fees but listing fees can be increased so only serious sellers will list products and limited products as you see some sellers have listed more than 1-2 lakh products and they do not have them all in stock as well.

3. EMI Charges i do not know why this burden is on seller where buyers are benefited from EMI. Buyers account should get debited for EMI

4. Ebay should offer seller protections for buyer frauds, They have this product but they never give any buyer protection and all emails always go unanswered but all buyer protection emails and calls we receive without delay and bullying Claim adjusters ready to refund buyers without proper communication and close cases.

I think if ebay should think over it to get back their market share and to kill competitors.

Regards
Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
backpacker2211

i agree with you. but what it lacks in ebay.in is the customer support which we can see huge amount of buyers and sellers complaining regarding this matter a lot.
i presume ebay is well short of employees and can not able to suffice the problems and resolve an issue in time.

other major major problem is, the gateway for paisapay is creating hell a lot of problems. and we see buyers opening a new thread daily here in community board that got debited with out confirmation.
i know this money will get credited in to their accounts shortly. but who are more likely to this as a not big issue.
buyers get scared and they are thinking not to take risks purchasing on ebay.in. i am not blaming them. if i am buying something online i do not personally want to take risk and suffer later for getting my money debited.

and what is more worse is, ebay staff is simply deny the issue and it has never happened in-spite of complaints.

that attitude should be changed and must fix these two issues ASAP.
or else ebay.in could be a history.

P.S i personally like ebay as it helped/helping to grow my business. and i am now scared to invest more due the negative and gateway problems that causing the ebay's reputation decline..
Message 21 of 26
latest reply

entertainmentzone777
Community Member
Yes i agree with all the seller out there now a days because off other portal plus the tv advertisement like homeshop 18 , star cj naptol bazar any many other standalone site gives there customer good deal with ot:-)her offers .

my question to ebay india is if you give your seller good support with low fees and the best payment gateway solution with the variety of mode , then the same sell will convert here . we are unable to use cash on delivery now a days .

there are many minor issue which ebay india can resolve and get all there existing and new customer back , frankly speaking if we are getting 10 / 15 or even 20 percent profit from our product which we sell the same we pays to ebay fees , courier charges packaging what we gets after that ?????

on other portal there are many issue with their customer wrong product deliver , product not in stock , color available issue and the replacement but on ebay we take care many off these issue to all our consignment to reach safely to our customer because positive feedback count here the same not offering on other portal if customer gives us negative mark its display to all .

recent case one off my regular customer on ebay from last 3 years from south now he order thro flipkart when i called him that the new arrival on our ebay shop he reply i allready order the same goods from flipkart by cash on delivery . why he order there the price which i offer is Rs.2490/. the same he get for Rs.2250/. on flipkart . even i can offer the same to him but again i have to calculate my selling fees , transaction fees, listing fees .?
Message 22 of 26
latest reply

chhajedgarden
Community Member
I agree Ebay is Charging a lot .there should either be Final Value fees or Paisa Pay fees .

Paying One of them is justified .

Ebay is winning in every situation but it should take care that its Seller also win.
Message 23 of 26
latest reply

varun_karkhanis
Community Member
Hurray guess what I have 650 listing in Fun Section, but this will be the last month I am on ebay I would rather keep all the stock of items in showcase instead of paying 6-7 k insertional fees and then final value fees and then paisa pay fees. Damn what was I thinking while listing items on ebay I have even seeked loan from bank 😞 but no matter what happens I will find an alternative rather than spending money here.
Message 24 of 26
latest reply

anujjain2012
Community Member
please do something for reducing paisapay fee
Message 25 of 26
latest reply

While any Seller sell an item first-second time, eBay does not inform all deductions. One know all tthese feeses (PaisaPay, Resurve Auction Fee, Final Value Fee etc.) after 30-40 days while he gains nothing. This has also happened to me. I sold an item at Rs.2650. I was happy, but remittance made was Rs.2515 only. 135 loss.... I said OK... it was eBay charges,... but when I got invoice mail Rs.150 was pending with me... I called eBay customer care & knew all about Paisay Pay Charges, Final Value Fee etc. Similarly one day I put 10 items, in 4 of these I put Reserve auction and double category... I shocked that 5-6 times Rs. 65 was debited ... After calling eBay I came to know about Reserve Auction Fee. The point I want to say, we don't know at what time eBay will start any fee while listing our item. I say strongly there should be 1 and only ONE charges for Seller...

Message 26 of 26
latest reply