cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paisapay Cheats in Many Ways...........This is one of them

Dear Sellers, Paisapay Cheats in Many Ways....

Ebay has deleted the full topic of the same title from the forums along with all the replies, why ?????????????........because truth hurts.

And the cheating has not stopped.....it still goes on.

I have ebay guarantee cases in which there was no intimation to me of any kind whatsoever, no phone call received, nothing and the refund was done to the buyer. I came to now only when I checked the paisapay remittance page and found out about the refund.

Also in 3 cases where ebay has covered me under seller protection, they have not paid me even 1 paisa, we have to just keep on checking everyday as to whether payment has been done or not, as per ebay we have no other work but to do this and keep checking where and when ebay/paispay and ebay guarantee will cheat us out of our hard earned money.

In one case buyer wanted to return the item and asked me the procedure to get free return, I asked him to contact ebay customer care and told him to say that "I want to return the item back to the seller for replacement". Customer care opened a guarantee case, did not inform me at all and today the foolish claim adjuster Nikhil has refunded the buyer even after buyer said that I want a replacement. All this done again without any phone call, no inquiry, nothing.

I would advice all sellers with sufficient volume sales to check your paisapay remittance page daily and see if you are been cheated by ebay........you will be surprised, also check if powership discount is been applied to you, in my case I have seen that quietly ebay does not apply the due discount...........one of the many ways in which ebay and its dept's cheat the seller.....shame on ebay for this.

Dare they do in US, they will be kicked on their backside.

PS: Read this post soon as it will be deleted very soon.
StopandShop
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
Man this is unbelievable!! i never thought ebay(in) would do this. now i am scared to hell as a seller on ebay.in. i better start listing on US ebay site which i feel lot better than ebay.in , i already did although the fee is high on ebay.com it's secure paypal payments and seller guarantee are more trust worthy than paisapay by the comments you have entered here.

thanks for the information rajelectroniks .
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

amitabh_123
Community Member
this is really sad. I am mostly a buyer and we desperately need an alternative to ebay (and paisapay) in India. Paisapay would be better renamed as paisa-scam
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Any eBay pinks would like to answer?
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

NOBODY WILL ANSWER THE POSTS NOW AS SEEMAJI HAS LEFT EBAY FOR GOOD...........VERY INTELLIGENT GIRL......HOPE MORE WILL FOLLOW HER EXAMPLE.
StopandShop
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

bhoomi.enterprise
Community Member
i am fully agree with this comment
Message 6 of 6
latest reply