PLZ HELP FOR COURIER

city.mallz1
Community Member
Hello frends i m new seller in ebay and i really wanna know which courier service is good for for india and can someone plz tellme the prices for it like how much i have to pay for a small 100gram packet from delhi to other metro city like mumbai,bangalore etc.. plz

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

PLZ HELP FOR COURIER

spl_ind
Community Member
Google it... or click on the drop down menu in your PaisaPay A/c where you need to select a courier and fill up the shipping details.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

PLZ HELP FOR COURIER

saishubh_solutions
Community Member
None of the Cheaper Services are Reliable.
Pay More be Satisfied.

You will end up Paying Rs30 till 250gm if you send via Professional DTDC TRACKON
or
Rs100 or more via Bluedart or Aramex, Tnt
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

PLZ HELP FOR COURIER

memorycardsindia
Community Member
I am using aramex courier. These days many sellers are using aramex, even eBay it self using aramex for COD shipments done by eBay. So far I haven't faced any issues in past 1 year. I recommend it highly. They are reliable, good customer care, may be they are not too quick like BlueDart but they are not too slow like DTDC or Professional. Their prices are also competitive, they are cheaper than DTDC
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

PLZ HELP FOR COURIER

linusstudios
Community Member
Even We prefer and reccommand Aramex. They are safe, relaible and cost effective. Cant really put rates here but for an idea they are 1/3rd of what you normally pay for DTDC walkins. Have a credit period of about a month as well.
Plus a account handler is assigned who takes care of any problems realtime.

Cons as with anything are a few- in some places they have very poor service-

1- Goa
2- Some Parts of NE
3- Orissa
4- Andhra Pradesh

So if you are sending any parcel to above areas keep tracking it regularly.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

PLZ HELP FOR COURIER

bluedart is safe.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply