PAISAPAY REMITTANCES

EBAY HEAD, U SELL YR COMPANY TO ANYBODY IT IS ALL YOUR PROBLEM.  BUT U SHOULD DO IT ONLY AFTER CLEARING OUR OUTSTANDING DUES, FIRST THING.   NEXT, U SHOULD HAVE INFORMED SELLERS LIKE US THAT OUR MONEY WILL BE CLEARED OR SAFE AND WHEN IT WILL BE RELEASED.  BUT U HAVE INFORMED BUYERS THAT U R SELLING THE COMPANY TO FLIPKART.  U JUST KEPT QUIET TO SELLERS AND ALL OF A SUDDEN DONT RESPOND TO OUR CALLS OR MESSAGES (NOWADAYS) NOBODY TAKES CALLS AT EBAY END.  REALLY ABSURD AND MAKING SELLERS LOOK LIKE FOOLS.  WE ARE GOING HERE AND THERE TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET OUR MONEY.  WE ARE NOT RICH PEOPLE OK.  WE ARE NOT DOING OUR SALES AS SERVICE.  TRY TO SORT OUT THIS ISSUE AS ALL SELLERS ARE VERY UPSET BECOZ OF EBAY'S THIS ACT.  

WE WANT ALL OUR MONEY TO BE CLEARED BY THIS WEEK END.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

PAISAPAY REMITTANCES

ss7560
Community Member

Hi! Since when your remittances hasn't been paid by eBay?

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

PAISAPAY REMITTANCES

Same problem here. eBay India is holding my three PaisaPay payments for over 37 days after receiving payment from buyer. Items are delivered long back by eBay assigned courier. There is no communication from eBay about why the payments are being held up. I am a small seller with limited capital. Kindly release the payment without any further delay.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

PAISAPAY REMITTANCES

why remittance not credited so far...we cant run business we need our money ontime.
please reply and make it fast release of the payments
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

PAISAPAY REMITTANCES

Same here. I am waiting since July 1 to receive my pre-GSTN remittance. 2 months now.

100s of Calls to customer service and even after complaint to the Escalation number 022-6124-8150, still nothing.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

PAISAPAY REMITTANCES

just now i spoke customer care they told 21 and 24th remittance will credit to bank tomorrow.
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

PAISAPAY REMITTANCES

ebay's customer care is unbelievably useless. so is their escalation department.

i don't know how or when i will get my remittance from these frauds.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

PAISAPAY REMITTANCES

Did not recieve remittance for last week! Ebay at risk! Sellers suffering!
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

PAISAPAY REMITTANCES

Anyone received the remittance??

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

PAISAPAY REMITTANCES

Nope. 

Keep calling "All Representatives are Busy". Just amazing they can act like this with no repercussions.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply