PAISAPAY COD > >> ARAMEX COURIER . . . . . . .... .

HI all !

When the Paisapay COD was announced, i was much delighted than of anybody else.

My 1st PAISAPAY COD Shipment was delivered to the Buyer on 09/09/2010 through ARAMEX Courier. But the payment has not been credited to my account till now.

I contacted several times Ebay 'personals'.
They told me to follow up with the courier company so that they forward the details to ebay.
I contacted Aramex courier Delhi office, But no response.

Again i contacted ebay 'personals',
But was told "whenever we get any update regarding the payment we will inform you."

after that i have again shipped the paisapay COD item through aramex on 27/09/10 and was Deliered to the buyer on 28/09/10.

Can anybody suggest what to do now ? 😞
Whom should i contact on Ebay?:|

Regards,
Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

stylish_india
Community Member
Hi All
I would like to tell you something - when I asked for my paisa pay cod payment -- I came to know that I should get in touch with Srinivas and when I contacted Srinivas - I got out of office mail and in his place I can contact Huzzaffa Khokhar and I did -- and so I got the final reply that Aramex opened an individual account and payment is recorded on my individual account and not ebay account. Huzzaffa told me to contact Aramex and when I contacted Aramex - they said we tied up with ebay and not with you so contact ebay to which Huzzaffa said again to contact Aramex only. I am really going crazy and feel like I am football who is getting kicked with Ebay and Aramex team. Now what should I do in this regard ?? I really don't understand why PPCOD system is working in this manner

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 11 of 28
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
I am waiting for my payment since September 2010

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 12 of 28
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
I have decided to not to take this matter lightly now and I need to take some legal steps now as when ebay tied up with aramex then it is ebay's duty to ensure that every seller should get their payment and not seller's duty to contact ebay as well as aramex.

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 13 of 28
latest reply

quickdeal24x7
Community Member
@stylish_india

Speak to higher authorities in Aramex..if u trying to get ur work done by customer support of aramex then i think u are wasting ur time and energy as u wont get a correct reply there
Message 14 of 28
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
@reliablebestoffer
How to get the details of higher authorities of Aramex ? This is really so silly I contacting Aramex and Ebay for this.

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 15 of 28
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
Please mail to Mr Percy, He is country head of Aramex India, And a very dynamic person. He sorted our problem in record 24 Hours. You can get his mail id on aramex homepage. He personally reads mail and takes action on that.

Message 16 of 28
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
@linusstudios
I checked the homepage of aramex but I am unable to find email address of Mr. Percy. Please help

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 17 of 28
latest reply

quickdeal24x7
Community Member
Contact Mr percy
if he also dont help then contact the CEO in jordan

Regards
Reliable best offer
Message 18 of 28
latest reply

quickdeal24x7
Community Member
percy email address is
percy.avari@aramex.com
Message 19 of 28
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
thank you so much .. only a ebay seller can understand the plight of another ebay seller :)

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 20 of 28
latest reply