cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OPEN LETTER TO ALL EBAY INDIA CEO FOR Claim ID 1025799

Dear latif nathani,

ITS A OPEN LETTER TO ALL EBAY INDIA CEO ALSO I M SORRY IN ADVANCE BECOZ I REALLY FRASTRATED WITH EBAY GUARANTEE

Sorry to email you for each and every eBay Guarantee cases but i have no option left. 

This case proof that "ebay india have no respect / no protection for seller". 

I already mail to each and every team saying that "Buyer:***** misusing the eBay Guarantee for Claim ID 1025799" But no one from ebay india help me.

yesterday, In the recorded call "Buyer:****** conformed that he is re-seller. Open same type of cases on eBay Guarantee against different seller." But after that ebay india told buyer to "Buyer to provide proof of Return shipment". 

If ebay india think that "Buyer:**** is genuine and i m as a seller(leotechsell) is fraud, than block/suspend my seller account."

Now, give me a reason "why i continues with ebay inida as a seller where their is no protection for sellers?? "

i m not going to accept return for PaisaPay ID 39342229141 Worth Rs.8998.00. Also if ebay india dont provide my money(Rs.8998.00) for PaisaPay ID 39342229141 than i will surely ask my lawyer to fail a case against ebay india for "financial loss".
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Yes 

Dear Indian Brothers and Sisters.

We are in emergency period now ONLINE.

This Flipkart knows small sellers cannot do anything. Even though they are big in numbers. 

Because we Indians / small sellers are innocent people.

They are taking advantage and now eBay India is sold to Flipkart ( Indian Grown ecommerce company, founders Indians Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal)

But, you really have to appreciate American original company eBay. Not this Flipkart.

Give you strong points why.

1.) After Flipkart takes eBay India. Now we have to purchase packing material.

2.) After Flipkart takes eBay India. Seller fees increased from Rs.10 to Rs.40 ( this is just example, huge looting started by Flipkart)

3.) NEVER happened in eBay India history delay for payments. But, after Flipkart takes eBay India. Till now dozen times we observe, payment sent emails but, actually payment not sent. When contacted this fraud eBay staff says techncal problem and will get in one week).

4.) Seller protection becomes game at eBay India now. They are rejecting seller protection even if Buyer sending back stones instead of actual items you sent them.

5.) Wrong weight cases started as well.

THESE are just some of the points I can remember now. If I think and I can get many many more cases...

So moral is this INDIAN business tycoon Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansals are against Indians.

You must remember a point here. American company can care at least for Indian sellers. Oldest eBay site in India. Now after Flipkart takes eBay India.

This Indain. Doing anti national jobs with thousand of innocent, poor Indian sellers.

And if you are checking latest news as of May 2018

This cheater already got his final amount Rs.6700 CRORES... by selling 70 percent shares to Walmart

6700 CRORES is not a small amount and it is not a joke. he got this money by cheating thousands of small Indian sellers.

But, point is, after few days he get diseases.. he even cannot enjoy it...

And our government is completely sitting blind.. no rules.. nothing.

If small sellers are even dying with hunger nobody can check you.

At least as a farmer in India you get something

But, as well educated and online seller, you cannot get any help.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

It is a consortiums of thieves even purchasers are not protected my claim ID 3531973 also not resolved in fact I received damaged material and I was asked to send back the material on 26.04.2018 I send the material on that day itself and uploaded the details immediately on 29.08.2018 I was informed the claim rejected and contact seller. The seller told me he got the material but since I made the payment to eBay I have to get the money back from them today is 10.09.2018 I still didn’t get my refund I wrote to the CEO eBay but of no use Now I am planning to file a cheating cas against eBay as well as the seller and also file a case under consumer protection
Message 12 of 12
latest reply