cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New items listed not showing up in my ebay store yet

I started ebay store and listed some items. But New items listed not showing up in my ebay store yet. How much time it will take to show my store?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

There can be some HTML error or some policy vialations in your listing which is not permitting your listing to be successfully listed. You can try few things like:

1.End the current listing which is not showing up and make a fresh one on Internet Explorer 6 ver or above. Also make sure that you don't copy any HTML links from your previous listing which was not showing up.

2.If you are using any images or words which are rated A in your listing, still your listing will not be successfull.

3. The best thins to do is to talk to the Trust and Safety team about this issue and they will let you know what's the exact problem in your listing. Once you clear all your doubts, you can list your items afterwards. And wait for the 24 hrs time for it to appear in the search page.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

hi may be you wd have to end all listings and relist it.then it wd show in your shop automatically.
regars
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Thanks for your answer. I relisted but still no success.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

There can be some HTML error or some policy vialations in your listing which is not permitting your listing to be successfully listed. You can try few things like:

1.End the current listing which is not showing up and make a fresh one on Internet Explorer 6 ver or above. Also make sure that you don't copy any HTML links from your previous listing which was not showing up.

2.If you are using any images or words which are rated A in your listing, still your listing will not be successfull.

3. The best thins to do is to talk to the Trust and Safety team about this issue and they will let you know what's the exact problem in your listing. Once you clear all your doubts, you can list your items afterwards. And wait for the 24 hrs time for it to appear in the search page.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Also you will get back your listing fees if you have paid. For the same, you will have to send one mail to "incswebhelp@ebay.com" and mention your Item Number of the listing whch was not showing up along with your user id.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

and also do not use google chrome as ebay doesn't except some fonts.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Thanks. It's worked 🙂

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

hurzuk
Community Member

Hi,

If you have listed your Items before opening a shop then you will have to create the shop categories first then export the items to those particular categories. 

Please check that out.

Regards 

Hurzuk

stores.ebay.in/HURZUK

Hurzuk
Message 8 of 8
latest reply