New and Improved Homepage for Sellers

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Sellers,

We are pleased to announce some changes we have made to the homepage for sellers. All sellers who have sold an item on eBay will see the seller homepage when they go to www.ebay.in.

The earlier homepage for sellers promoted banners to increase buying activity and limited any communication to sellers. We have revamped this page to make information easily available to sellers. Some of the key additions include:

▪ New Seller Education / Tips to expand your business
▪ Block for what’s in Demand? This block would contain keywords / list of products that are most sought of on eBay. This information will be updated every fortnight.
▪ Key tools that sellers can use to manage their business efficiently
▪ Seller announcements / Upcoming promotions
▪ Links to Key seller related pages

We are also working on making changes to the other homepages that will be live in the coming months. We will keep you updated on the developments.

Visit the following link to see the new homepage.
www.ebay.in/mainD1.html

Please do post your feedback on the current changes and any information you think will be useful to sellers and should be added to the seller homepage.

We look forward to your feedback.

Regards,
Preeti Mirpuri
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

sareewholesale
Community Member
The information provided on homa page for sellers should be showcased in my ebay section of sellers ... As a seller i would want to see the same page that a buyer would see , and adjust my listings accordingly ... the new home page for sellers is very useful but i would want to see it once a week rather than each time i land on the home page
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear sareewholesale,

We thank you for your feedback on the seller homepage. This is only the start of the changes we have planned for the homepage for sellers.

We understand that it is important for you see what is being promoted to buyers and modify our listings to ensure you get maximum exposure.

We are working towards creating a central hub that will showcase all the banners being promoted to buyers across various pages on the site and the products that will be promoted to buyers in mailers.

These pages are work in progress and we are looking forward to launching them on site in the coming weeks. Until then you can view the homepage for buyers and see the banners / products that are being promoted to buyers by clicking on the following link:

http://www.ebay.in/?site=203&segment=ActiveBuyer&rotation=1
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 3 of 3
latest reply