Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KYC verification by eBAY not completed - I'm going to File a Complaint

sahm9523
Community Member

Hi Guys,

Thank you all for your advice in Advance, 

I'm extremely dishearted due to the fact that my KYC has not been completed from past 2 months, I'm a Top Rated seller on Ebay and have been trying to contact eBay for more than 25+ time but I'm not getting any response from anybody in eBay. I've tried to chat, email, phone but no response.... every time I speak to someone on eBay they say 24 hrs KYC verification will be completed but that does not happen. They disconnect chat without even notifying ... My calls were disconnected without anything told to me... I'm not sure what to do ... Ebay owe me a lot of money from past 2 months for the products which I'm selling. I'm planning to go LEGAL on eBay now. Kindly advise if there is any solution to it.... I'm attaching Chat messages from Ebay which were promised to me but i have not got any update post that and its over 2 months now!

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Same issue here

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

I am also facing same issue
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

i'm having the same issue 

ebay is asking me to upload documents for kyc verification

(which doesn't require GSTIN)

but i can't upload them without completeing paisapay registration (which requires GSTIN)

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Same Issue here i uploaded my all docs n applied for GSTIN which is also uploaded but still no response since last month

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

hello all,

Was facing the same issue. After a lot of struggle figured out that you need to contact somebody from the ebay india team. 

try reaching out to inappeals@ebay.in or avartak@ebau.com

the business plan needs a manager. They will assist you.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Same Issue here 

KYC verification Is not Done Since Last 2 Months After Properly Submitted All The Documents Several Times But There Is No Responce From Ebay.in

So Please Anyone Suggest Me What Can I Do For Kyc Verofication.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Thanks for those email addresses. All my documents are correct and I just want my KYC to get my selling limit increased. I have a manager, in fact there are 2 of them but they are not doing anything for *6 months*.

I will try to contact on these email addresses and hopefully they will do something good.
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Dear All,

Kindly tell me further steps for KYC . I have uploaded all documents for KYC in seller registration menu and also sent email with all documents to inselling@ebay.com but did not got any response . I am waiting from 15 days but did not get response.

So can you please tell me what should I do or where should I contact because I am unable to do listing due to restrictions to list in jewelry category

Kindly tell me proper solution.
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

We also did not get any repsonse from ebay regarding KYC and category limits.

2 months

Horror support ((((

Message 10 of 11
latest reply