cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I enetered wrong account number and my money got remitted to invalid a/c?

mirzaakberalikhan
Community Member
My money got remitted to invalid account, I am a new seller, I have corrected it now, but what do I do of the amount already remitted on PaisaPay (PayPal), Please help!!!!
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

linusstudios
Community Member
Hi, Same thing happened to my first remittance on E-Bay. I had entered customer ID of my bank unknowingly as my bank account number in paisapay.

Going by what you are asking this cannot happen in paypal because they verify your bank account my making some deposits in your account which you have to enter in their account confirmation forms.

I think you have done the error in paisapay itself.If that account number is correct with a valid name of someone else you cannot do anything. But if the account number is wrong/mistyped with your correct name Dont worry it will take a week or so . you will get a mail from ebay that the account number is invalid.

Once that mail comes you will get your money in next remittance cycle.

I did the same mistake, but corrected it soon. Send me a message if you feel like talking as I dont hang in here quite often.

Regards,
Linus Studios
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

mirzaakberalikhan
Community Member
Thanks so much for the response but it actually didnot go that well, I am still having problems with getting the remittance cleared especially because ebay customer support people themselves donot know what to do about it. Any suggestions?
Message 3 of 3
latest reply