cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reach eBay India CEO and MD - To complaint serious problems with eBay staff

vbizz
Community Member

World will end NOT becuase of world wars. But, it is said it will end once humanity is wiped from world.

And this is agreed by all the top people in this world.

But eBay India Staff does not understand this.

For buyers eBay can be a paradise but definitely it is like hell for sellers when they face issues.

Becuase of eBay India Seller support team negligence lot of sellers facing losses. NOT only that they feel very bad

when eBay seller support team negligently respond.

In offline business if you are seller for even 6 months, you will have good relationship with your wholesalers, suppliers and everyone. But, here even if you are seller for 10 years nobody cares you. 

So from time to time I have lot of complaints and feedbacks. But problem is unable to forward most valuable and emergency feedbacks to eBay India heads.

After eBay took over by this Flipkart. Now eBay increased their fees which is too much and change their policies as well. Which will give definitely negative impact on eBay. 

eBay is very good in United States of America and other top countries and it was somewhat okay when it was original eBay.

Now it is manage by Flipkart which make even worst for seller.

So my question to anyone who can help me place my feedback to eBay heads.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

How to reach eBay India CEO and MD - To complaint serious problems with eBay staff

I put order 2.sony sbh-20
Pay for -1398
But not working and ur send the product or duplicate ok.......
I ll Cal u ..... customer care 6.time not correct propar solluction k
Why......
One singal member ur side cal from me........k
This s last varn form me side next go to consumer court..........
Ur side not responding......
Immdiatly clearly my problem so
2.email send to ur company not response.........
Varst service send me MD address I m send some mail..........

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

U r company is fack selling duplicate products
Message 3 of 3
latest reply