cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GSTIN KYC COMPLETED BUT STILL CAN NOT LIST ITEMS FOR SELL

kalymaax
Community Member

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN................ 1) My account was on hold due to I do not have GSTN number and paisapay asked me to upload necessary documents. 2) I have submitted the GSTN number along with the PAN card ,AADHAR card numbers as well as the photocopy of this docs on 14th July 2017 3) After several phone calls and emails made to ebay customer service, the have completed my KYC on 18th July 2017 4) ebat paisapay dept also e-mailed me about I have sucessfuly completed my KYC. 5) I have gone to list items for sell in ebay.in, but I received this message "It looks like there's a problem with this listing. Attention Seller: You are not permitted to list any new item as you have not updated your GSTIN on www.ebay.in. As you would be aware, GSTIN is mandatory to sell online after GST rolls out. To continue selling, please provide your GSTIN here." 6) after that I have contacted ebay customer services several times, but all in vein, they are using me like shuttle **bleep**, travelling me from dept to dept, but my problem was not solved. PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS REGARD

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

dont worry allow 24 hrs to 48 hrs U can list 

Give some time to system to update ur account .

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Its been over 48 hours now but still can't list. I tried listing on ebay .com to no avail. wonder whats happening. I have got confirmation that my KYC and Paisa Pay details are all fine. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Hello,friend i am also facing same problem from 26 December 2017.I want to know that what solution you had got for this problem.I hope for your soonest replay..

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Once you have updated GST details, send an email to inappeals@ebay.in stating that you have provided GSTIN and completed the KYC therefore your selling privilages should be reinstated. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hello there, I have same problem, how I resilre this issue

Message 6 of 6
latest reply