cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flipkart is going anti national - Want to destroy small businesses in India

Indians you know well. 

eBay ( American ecommerce company) after it launched in 2005 till last year

Was doing fine.

Imagine a foreign company. American company can think of Indian sellers.

But, after this Flipkart takes eBay India. Now Indian grown Flipkart is against the Indian seller.

It is just an attack on small indian businesses.

And this fellow Flipkart CEO and Managing directors etc are doing all anti national works. By harming Indian business. It is impact on Indian employment.

Once this anti seller Flipkart takes eBay India. Immediately all charges have increased from Rs.10 to Rs.50( just an example to understand)

So with above example you can imagine already worst days started

Everyday new type of polices. Returns increasing...

Now today I got shocked when I see they are even charging for reverse pickup.

99% returns on eBay comes illegally.

This completely BLIND staff at eBay after Flipkart takes eBay India. Now blindly close the claims in buyer favor.

They just assign reverse pickup and provide refund to the buyers. Even if Buyer sent you used item, damage item. OR even if he is sending stones. They are just providing refunds.

So this criminals at Flipkart involve in lot of scams and really CBI inquiry and other strict actions should be imposed by government of India. If government do not take action. Then bad days will start for employment in India. 

Already nation is serious employment problems now. And world see us as poorest nation.

And further bad days increasing rapidly.

Raise a voice against Flipkart company. It can be biggest company with billions of turnover but, if we do not fight. This type of anti nationals take all money and wipe out from India 

I also asked eBay india to connect me with CEO and Managing directors but, who cares ..?? they are making billions and already trying to loot this nation.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

they are looting the sellers royally through return shippment charges...i guess that is the reason why they have changed the ebay gauantee policy and approving all claims in order to make money out of it ...More returns means more money to them by simply fooling the sellers...its unacceptable and i really feel all sellers should unite and stop this fraud

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

we gotta take some necessary actions
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I sell mobiles, all are being refunded out of no reason, despite providing all the factual proofs the refunds are being approved. noone listens to me.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

please tell the solution not only the problem. this way you are not helping

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

untill all sellers unite we cannot find a solution...as u can see so far only 2 sellers have responded to this post..

Message 6 of 6
latest reply