!! Extremely Low Sales !!

Hi,

The sales have dropped drastically for the past 2 days. I heard there were some problems with making payments on the site. 😞

Are others sellers also experiencing low sales for the past few days ??

-Super Shopper 24x7
Message 1 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

mobilesstores
Community Member
What a time for paisapay issue. The most important time of the year for any retailer. Keep it up Paisapay. Hopefully we will forget Diwali and start preparing for Christmas.

Mobilesstores
Message 11 of 30
latest reply

Again the sales have dropped in the last few days. Is there again some payment gateway issues on eBay ?? Things have not been smooth ever since debit card payment option was smooth. I hope eBay fixes the problem quickly as it is hurting the business of many sellers.

Thanks
Super.Shopper.24x7
Message 12 of 30
latest reply

mobilesstores
Community Member
Very True.. .no orders for last 24 hours... Pathetic

Mobilesstores
Message 13 of 30
latest reply

We are witnessing very low sales for the past 3-4 days. Is anyone else facing similar situation ??

Where have the buyers disappeared ?? 😞

- Super.Shopper.24x7
Message 14 of 30
latest reply

NO SALES AT ALL IN THE PAST 1 WEEK, THOUGH IT WAS CHRISTMAS WEEK STILL NO SALES...........VERY SAD *************************
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 15 of 30
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
Same here :(

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 16 of 30
latest reply

jayshah3612
Community Member
very very low sales.....
Message 17 of 30
latest reply

tauzyshaikh
Community Member
Hi All,

I See u all are Masters of Ebay i see you guys have achived the Milstone in selling and by gods grace still doing Good, i am a new seller tried 1 item No Sale Listed 2 Now more than 8 days not even one sale if you guys help me out with some tricks or ideas, it will be Great !! I am trying my hands in doing buisness and wish to do full time in the same,!!

Regards
Message 18 of 30
latest reply

Hi,
The sales have nosedived.
You got to wait.
There are many tricks.Try unique items.Try multi category.Try foreign sites.Try 1 buck free shipping auctions.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 19 of 30
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
For Me, In some of my listings quantity is changing to zero and Buyers are getting error message that the item is no longer available for sale.. Is anyone facing same issue?
Message 20 of 30
latest reply