Error All Over - Search Engine Not Working!

singaporemall_in1
Community Member
This is to bring attention to Baazee Site makers that Search Engines are not working at all..We've created a Listing of Panasonic GS15 Camcorder and put in the Featured Listing giving 400Rs....Now when we put the Keyword 'GS15' in the Search on the First Page or any other Page...Our Listing is not showing in the Search Results...

Please Rectify your Search Engine!
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

sapanagupta_in1
Community Member
Greetings SingaporeMall and Electroindia,

Thanks for bringing to our notice the two errors. We have forwarded the same to our tech team and they are working to resolve the same.

Warm Regards
Sapana
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

kraseela_in1
Community Member
I am also seeing the same problem. The only way I can see my listing is when I actually go in the listed cetagory itself. For end user they won't able to search for an item if they search on anything in the title or description.

-Kraseela
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

jewels_n_fashions_wholesale
Community Member
Dear ebay tech dept
I am a first time seller on ebay. Had high hopes on you but my very first listing has disheartened me from future listings.
Though the keywords were very thoughtfully written, when I tried to search for the item the result was zero. The item is very much there but instead of the search function using the title and description by default, you have created one more bothersome and easy-to-escape-notice step of ticking the title and description search, which should have been by default.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

shivam_traders
Community Member
HI!

Really Baazee was the gr8 time to do the business.. but ebay completely opp... just lot of problem... WHY EBAY IS ALWAYS CONCERENED WITH THE BUYER & NOT THE SELLER... WHO IS REVENUE FOR THE EBAY BUYER OR SELLER.

EBAY GETUPP....I HAVE ALSO STARTED SELLING ON INDIATIMES & REDIFF.... DON'T FOR HOW LONG I WILL CONTIUNE WITH EBAY.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply