cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay approved False Claim of Buyer ankitgupt29 and rejected Seller Protection

Recently a Buyer  <Removed> made purchase of 2 Personalised Mug which was delivered within few days. After a week the buyer opened a claim mentioning 1 Broken mug received. On questioning buyer mentioned he /she received the package many days back but only opened a week later. REALLY FUNNY REPLY it was. 

ebay on the act of BUYER FRIENDLY approved the Claim and arranged Reverse pickup asking buyer to send back the Mugs. On receipt I was shocked to see that Buyer included some broken pieces of Mug and kept the Mugs for which the claim was opened. 

On seeing this taking picture of the empty Parcel I applied for Seller Protection but Ebay Rejected mentioning that ebay has arranged Reverse Pickup and so Seller Protection is not Applicable. What kind of reason is this?????

If such kind of Fake Claim entertained then there would be no more Actual Seller selling on ebay. We have been on ebay for more than 12 years and entertaining many buyers without any issue but only for few 1-2 buyers who buys only once or twice in a year Ebay entertain their False CLAIM approving it and giving them Free Product as well as Full refund.

If ebay is approving Buyers Claim on their own then Ebay should also give Seller Protection. WHAT's the use of being TOP RATED SELLER and Having HIGH SELLING Performance if no Protection is given from such false Buyers.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

To be honest, all these claims of broken item received shouldn't be entertained by ebay 48 hours after the delivery because they are likely to be fake.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Owing to this reason, I have stopped selling on ebay . Useless
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

a loss of around 1 lakhs to me in last 2 months due to these cases only.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

jnr-ebiz
Community Member
1 lakh? How r u surviving? We are expecting 5000 rs loss tomorrow and unable to digest it.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply