cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay and Flipkart deal falls apart. What it means to us

I am sure most of you must have heard about ebay and Flipkart deal falling apart after Walmart invested in latter.

Ebay says that it will relaunch its site in India and frankly it is worrying me because there is no clarity. The official word from eBay is that it won't be focusing on domestic e-commerce but connection Indian sellers/buyers to world market. Where does it leaves us? I don't think that majority of sellers who are small businesses will be able to sell overseas.

What do you think about it.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hello

Dear Indian Friends,

It is NOT at all good sign. All bads days started for Indain small business. Actual India.

Because getting one person 1 billion dollar profit Rs.6700 crores is not good sign for India at all.

Instead of One getting Rs.6700 crores. If 6700 Indians would have got Rs.1 crore profit, it is good sign for India.

But, opposite happened here...

Everybody knows now Flipkart 70 percent shares are purchased by American Biggest Business WALMART

And they purchased it for Rs.1,12,000 CRORES A huge amount.

And Sachin Bansal itself got Rs.6700 crores

And without any kind of doubt this amount he gained is through illegal means - By cheating thousands of small sellers - By playing games in India.

Becasue he gained that money with business on Flipkart and thousands of sellers in India participated. Out of which many sellers already left Flipkart after getting losses.

When they send mobile phone. They got stones in return from Fraud Buyers. But, still Flipkart refunded buyers ONLY going selfish...

This fellows too know issue. If you check on record interviews with Sachin Bansal, you can see him. Clearly saying "Challenges are customers buying phone and broken, and returning to Flipkart"

Which is TRUE and just one fraud game out of other thousand games.

So any fraud happens that reflect only and only small sellers in India. 

Otherwise this fellow would not have become billionaire.

Government happy as getting taxes.

This rich fellows happy..

But majority of ACTUAL and Common Indians are unhappy.

HERE now situation. Nobody from government even check back at you, even if your dying with hunger.

And already worst days started when Flipkart Purchased this eBay India. 

Some of the points to remember.

1.) After Flipkart takes eBay India. Now we have to purchase packing material.

2.) After Flipkart takes eBay India. Seller fees increased from Rs.10 to Rs.40 ( this is just example, huge looting started by Flipkart)

3.) NEVER happened in eBay India history delay for payments. But, after Flipkart takes eBay India. Till now dozen times we observe, payment sent emails but, actually payment not sent. When contacted this fraud eBay staff says techncal problem and will get in one week).

4.) Seller protection becomes game at eBay India now. They are rejecting seller protection even if Buyer sending back stones instead of actual items you sent them.

5.) Wrong weight cases started as well.

And there are lot many things happening, it is really a EMERGENCY like situations in India now. AFTER this Flipkart takes eBay India.

So you cannot expect bad. Already BAD done to Indians.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

jowi5986
Community Member

I don't understand about it..

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

What ever said by indiazneeds is 200 percent true. Thinking what todo now.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Please read this post, It's very important for all sellers who are concerned about their remittances as much as I am.....

All-sellers-must-read-this-post-VERY-IMPORTANT/m-p/159581#M19307

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I understand about it.. thanks for sharing..BGR Deals

Message 6 of 6
latest reply