cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Account restricted from selling even after reinstatement!! No Explan

kalapudina09
Community Member
Frustrating , 4 valuable days wasted for a seller.

Ebay discovered by some logic that to this account 2 other accoutns are linked where there was some small amount due. I contested that and they reverted the fees and reinstated those 2 old accounts.

Now after 3 days i get mail that my current account is also reinstated whereas, i am still unable to post listings.

I am Getting this message below:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Error 1 of 1
The item cannot be listed or modified.
The item cannot be listed or modified. The title and/or description may contain improper words, or the listing or seller may be in violation of eBay policy.

Message 1 of 1

Attention!
Hello,
You have been discovered to be linked to a previous eBay account that is currently suspended for nonpayment of eBay fees. Your current account has been restricted from buying or selling until this previous balance has been cleared up.
For full information on which account you are linked to and the steps you need to take to pay the balance on the suspended account, please see the message that was sent to your My Messages.
If the balance on the suspended account is not resolved within 21 days from the date we sent this message, your active account will become suspended.
If you've already paid your eBay fees, please disregard this message.
Sincerely,
eBay Trust & Safety team
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now this is utmost frustrating. What the hell ! Just read the message. It says disregard the warnign if already cleared dues. Still it doesent allow to proceed with listing. Then what is meaning of diregarding the message ??

Further no one in customer care has a clue about why this happened.

It seems there is no one to really help me out.
I am a new seller and wanted to grow here, the enthusiasm is dampened and I do not want to create new ID, when i have all info/some feedbacks etc. setup
in this ID. Someone from ebay please take urgent care of this case.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay Account restricted from selling even after reinstatement!! No Explan

babybaccribs1
Community Member
Hi, i'm having the same problem. did you revceive any answers?
Message 2 of 2
latest reply