cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Each Collection through NEFT is charged at Rs. 28.09 ?

assemblerz
Community Member
Hi
I just have come accross an instance where I got charged for receiving NEFT from a buyer. Further I spoke to my bank , who told me that each NEFT transaction is charged at Rs. 25 per transaction + 12.36% Service tax. So you end up paying Rs. 28.09 per transaction to receive a NEFT.

I am just wondering if anyone else got such charge? Is the NEFT of ebay is also charged? If yes we are spending Rs. 225 per month just to receive our own money using the New Paisapay? Is there any way we can go back to old paisapay(DD system) which was free of cost to receive money?
I hope ebay answers this query that is new paisapay free?

Regards,
Rahul
Assemblerz
Message 1 of 74
latest reply
73 REPLIES 73

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi Umang (indconcepts),

To clarify again, Sellers are NOT being charged money to receive their PaisaPay fund. There are no hidden charges in New PaisaPay. If you have concern about anything specific, please feel free to get clarification from phone support or your account manager.

Thanks,
Sapana
Message 11 of 74
latest reply

Hi,
I just want to mention that I am receiving PayPal in my SBI Kalighat branch.But this is not in eBay list.I am forced to accept payment in ICICI a/c against my wish.
If PaisaPay team is watching this,the IFSC of SBI Kalighat is SBIN0001722.
PaisaPay,please update your list ang give me some relief.I dont trust ICICI at all.They are fined by court of law for their illegal activities.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 12 of 74
latest reply

We have check with ICICI & HDFC ,both are charging on saving & current account.

it will be on monthly or quarterly basis.

if any one has any update please reply.
---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

;)

---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

";)
Message 13 of 74
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Sapana,

Please do not mis-interpret my post.

PaisaPay is not charging .... but Seller's Bank is charging for NEFT ..... it's one and the same thing.

One can hold ones nose straight away or take his hand behind his neck to hold the nose from the other side.

Earlier PaisaPay was bearing the cost of Demand Draft as well as Courier Charges for sending the same to the Seller.

Now, the Sellers are feeling the pinch.

Did anybody knew that Sellers would be charged for each NEFT ?

Did eaby mentioned it .... that Seller's may have to bear NEFT charges ?

It's a hidden charge which nobody was aware of.

Is ebay ready to add Rs.28.09 to Seller's amount ..... with every NEFT ? .

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 14 of 74
latest reply

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Hi Umangji

Thanx for the information provided.I just called up ICICI customer care and have confirmed that they DO CHARGE for It on a Monthly Basis or quarterly basis depending on the statement request made by the account holder at the Onset while opening the account....

So its not for free...WE will be charged !...My God...This is getting too much....Ebay Paisapay has indirectly transferred the burden on to the sellers ....though the New Paispay indeed does not charge the sellers!!!!

Its becoming very difficult to manage the costs on Ebay.

I am sure in the near future, if things go on like this..very few sellers will remain on Ebay...Majority will Flee off from Ebay.Even Buyers wud gradually drift away from ebay to other portals as ultimately sum burden is definitely going to be passed on to the Buyers by the sellers to meet their costs.

Only Time will tell whats gonna Take Shape!!!!

Regards
Mala
Message 15 of 74
latest reply

Hello Sapana,
Please allow me to clarify.
Charging for NEFT is receiving bank's discretion.The rules are same for PayPal.No separate rules anyways.
I love eBay and I have full faith on eBay.So,I am not going to go any place.This is my last destiny.
But you please help me by including SBI Kalighat in your list ASAP.If it accepts PayPal,it can accept PaisaPay as well.God will bless you for that.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 16 of 74
latest reply

cochinmall
Community Member
Everytime when something new is launched,there would be something which would be hidden from the rest.If banks are going to charge for every NEFT transaction,then small scale and part time sellers would be completely wiped out.

Express remittance users would lose some money from their bank account frequently.I guess 225 was enough to print and send couriers on bulk basis(Old Paisapay was better).

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 17 of 74
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
So is there any setting in new paisapay like to delay remittance if balance is too low?

TechiE
Message 18 of 74
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello,

I suppose if an amount of Rs.25 is received through New PaisaPay..... then probably the Seller won't get anything but would be paying Rs.3.09 from his pocket .... :^O

For every Rs.5,000 received .... the Sellers would be shelling out 0.5% extra apart from ....

Listing Fees
Transaction Fees
Shop Fees
Selling Mangager Fees
Listing Upgrade Fees
Service Tax
Education Cess

..... :-( .

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 19 of 74
latest reply

Two Suggestions -

1) Like Paypal. Let seller withdraw money. Do not do NEFT automatically. Like if the seller wants to accumalate some money in his account, let him. And if other seller wants to withdraw a small amount but is okay with NEFT acceptance charges, let him decide.

2) Or PaisaPay can mandate seller(s) to have bank accounts in 1/2/3 banks and PaisaPay could do internal transfers to these accounts and hence no NEFT charges would apply. I am a franchisee of Sify Iway. There are 3500 franchisees who are regularly paid via internal Bank Transfers every forthnight.

-------

Third important suggestion is that before launching any such sweeping change, please consult the sellers. They are your partners, customers and ultimately they pay your bills, they are not trash who just supply goods to "your" buyers. The above and money more suggestions would have come if feedback had been taken prior to launching New PP.

-------

Devesh

P.S. Umang has said it correctly that the expenses on ebay are spiralling up enormously and really it is too much effort for too little business.
Message 20 of 74
latest reply