EXCESS WEIGHT ISSUE WITH BLUE DART AND FEDEX

Since 1week we have been charged 2kg 10 kg 4 kg for 60 gms package they said it's a technical issues and taking all of the money and deposit Remittance of 5 rupees for single item(that means we have to pay eBay invoice from our pocket and wait for the resolution from their end)....ebay is doing nothing for this issue since very long..the process should be clear we sellers always pay for the real weight then why eBay is doing this thing to waste their time as well as sellers time to beg for their hard earned money????
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Thank you very much will send an email
Message 21 of 27
latest reply

I am also facing this issue. I sell small brackets of 100-200g and I hav been chargd 14KG, i was surprised when instead of receiving 300Rs, I received -1318 something.

I called FedEx, but they said they are charging based on the weight on label. And to cross check, when I made ready to ship, I saw weights like 7KG, so I am not shipping these items and canceling the orders until this is resolved.

I have written to my account manager and also logged excess weight on powership website, but I don't trust ebay anymore.

Message 22 of 27
latest reply

Same here think to use our own shipping...there is transparency in overall eBay process there is something always happening every month and we have to waste our time running behind them....also trying another platform for selling...
Message 23 of 27
latest reply

I SENT EMAIL TO EBAY

Spoiler

Sent: 11/19/2016 12:10:52 AM
To: inlogistics@ebay.com
CC:
Subject: Req Id : 224309 Paisapay ID: 43503360845

Req Id : 224309

Weight charged : 1.5KG

Actual weight of the item less than  250 grams

Power ship fees charges Rs.172.50

Power ship refund money Rs:58

So actual Power ship fees charges Rs.(172.50 - 58) = Rs.114.5

To send a 250 grams as per your terms mentioned http://powership.ebay.in/powership/shippingfees.php

You need to charge me Rs.40 but why you charged me Rs.114.5

i need truthful justice

IN RESPONCE I GOT

Dear Member,

Thank you for contacting eBay. My name is Kalpesh Thakkar and I am from Logistics Customer Support.

You have been charged correct weight for this transaction.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you.

Regards,

Kalpesh Thakkar

EVEN THERE IS NO USE TO ASK THEM WHY?? THEY (EBAY) LIKE HITLER NOW.

Message 24 of 27
latest reply

I am still facing this issue
Message 25 of 27
latest reply

I stopped selling on ebay and switched to Flipkart and amazon they are more professional and practical
Message 26 of 27
latest reply

I stopped selling on ebay and switched to Flipkart and amazon they are more professional and practical
Message 27 of 27
latest reply