cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive eBay Guarantee Claim refund money.

tejaswirohit11
Community Member
Hello, I've purchased a MacBook Pro Retina on eBay in the month of June, the product I received had a defect so was sent back to the seller who is located in Delhi. I have paid the return shipment price, since it needs to be sent from Mumbai.

According to the eBay Guarantee Claim rules, I was eligible for a refund of the return shipment. I have written an email to eBay india Support Team regarding the same. I got a call back within 3 weeks (in the month of August) and they have agreed to refund the shipment price (Rs.2070) via eBay coupon.

After a month I haven't received anything. I called up eBay Customer Service and they told me a DD worth the refund has already been sent and delivered by Blue Dart, but I haven't received an such post. I called up BluDart to confirm, according to their database it was delivered. But the person who received the post doesn't exist anywhere near my address.

It's been 4 months and I've placed numerous calls to eBay Customer Service and several eMails to Ebay Customer Service but haven't got a single reply back from them. Now I'm confused whom to call to get an assured reply regarding my issue.

Hoping to find a solution.

Additional Details:
eBay User ID : tejaswirohit11
eBay Guarantee Claim Number : 105137
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

esellermkd2012
Community Member
eBay are cheats of first order. This is most definitely an organized crime. I am still awaiting a refund of Rs. 1450 towards eBay claim id 143239.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You can threaten bluedart with the fraud case. If the person who received the package does not live near your Home it should not be hard to prove.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I agree, ebay are cheaters in background for some people silently and their customer care is pathetic. I have not received my refund 1195/-(which i lost because of ebay mistake for asking me to ship product back to seller) for the shipping cost in the paisa claim id: 788493

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

ilyeech
Community Member
I also have a lot of problems, had to make calls to customer service and still my refund is not done. They didn't even collect the defective laptop. Miles behind Flipkart and Amazon.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply