Courier & Shipping services India

sameerhere
Community Member
I am new seller and want to send some items like used mobiles, camera, etc. But when i visited DTDC & First Flight they said they dont send these items. But i know i have received such items from these courier services.
Bluedart is ready to ship but asking very high price of Rs550/- to ship a old mobile. I want to ship from delhi to hyderabad.
Can anyone tell me which are the courier services that can send parcels like this and what would be rough charges to send within India ? Do they charge octroi or tax on used electronic items ?
Thanks
Sameer
Message 1 of 52
latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

mahendramadika
Community Member
is ebay delivery available to "bantwal" , mangalore karnataka?
Message 31 of 52
latest reply

surenderriyashop
Community Member
PLEASE HELP ME COURIER SERVICES FOR EBAY
Message 32 of 52
latest reply

surenderriyashop
Community Member
PLEASE HELP ME COURIER SERVICES FOR EBAY
Message 33 of 52
latest reply

mahendramadika

Most the sellers ship items anywhere in India. If courier service is not available they ship using India Post.
Same like me, When a buyer buys something from my store and courier ppl can't deliver it to that address, I use India Speed Post.

Thank you
Message 34 of 52
latest reply

kannan55559
Community Member
dear sir i need tamilnadu three citys area delivery partner service for our ebay products . already i have 5 years experiance in this field
Message 35 of 52
latest reply

kannan55559
Community Member
iam kannan, i need delivery agency for ebay .com send more details
my mail id kannan.karuppaiya@gmail.com
Message 36 of 52
latest reply

harshitrathimzn
Community Member
on dot courier is the cheapest courier ever in india.
But i suggest the buyer to use DTDC I sent my all courier with DTDC. They delivered the courier within 3 days. And charging is too low as like others.
Message 37 of 52
latest reply

harshitrathimzn
Community Member
DTDC charging me Rs. 70 from Muzaffarnagar to Mumbai and Rs. 80 from Muzaffarnagar to Guwahati. They don't exceed the charge of 500 gms. more than rs. 100.
Message 38 of 52
latest reply

eBay sellers beware:

eBay India sellers Please don't use any couriers.  It will destroy your reputation, feedbacks and business.

My experience as a Buyer:

How corrupted a global Indian company can be?

Look no further than eBay.in.

It seems eBay India is run by it's delivery company called Aramex.

Aramex decides which package to deliver, which package to delay for weeks or even which package not to deliver.
Their lies and blames had make many buyers angry towards ebay india.

I think it's time for top level eBay India officers and executives to look deep in to these problems with aramex before aramex can destroy their reputation and business.

aramex has already destroyed relations between many sellers and buyers.

Message 39 of 52
latest reply

hai...i purchased a mobile from america.. how much i pay that shipping to india? only shipping cost

Message 40 of 52
latest reply