cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I pay With SBI Gold International Debit Card?

teslamachine1856
Community Member
I just want to know whether we can pay seller fee via SBI Gold International Debit Card?
It would be better for eBay to accept seller fee via SBI Online transfer as most of the sellers would be having their account in this bank as it is the largest bank in India. But Unfortunately eBay accepts payments from only 3 banks(Online transfer)...... I hope that this would change.........

Thank You
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

spl_ind
Community Member
Yes, eBay has plans to include more banks as their payment gateway.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@spl_ind...
I really did not know eBay shares its future plans with you Suman. Really did not know that.
****************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
@rajelectroniks...
On 13-02-09 12:13 IST Mr. Indraneel answered a query on eBay Community.

Dear kumar.m, snrama, parkashprem and all other members,

I'm glad to state that the suggestions that you all have posted here to increase the number of banks and thereby increase payment options to a wide array of buyers community has been accepted for feasibility check and the team has started working on it.

The team is excited about this especially to see the passion our community holds for eBay.

Since this is going to involve alot of tie-ups, co-ordination and legal reviews it will take some time and we should be in a state to launch more banks and payment methods such as Debit crd facility and cash cards as more payment options only towards later half of this year.

Being the eyes and ears of the community to eBay and vice versa, it is my pleasure that I can have suggestions passed onto the concerned teams and ensure to update the discussion threads if we find feasibility on initiating them.

Having said this I hope all members keep posting their suggestions and concerns on how we can better our marketplace with every such initiative :).

You guys rock!! Thank you for your suggestions.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel

You can also visit the thread directly by clicking the link below.

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?messageID=500022586&forumID=300000000#500022586
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

xanghauzel
Community Member
I tried paying with my SBI Gold International Debit Card (MasterCard) but the transaction was unsuccessful even after two attempts. Do u not accept SBI Card?
Message 5 of 5
latest reply