Benefits of Being a Power seller

cochinmall
Community Member
Hello community members.

I have being invited to be a part of the powerseller program and i am happy to be a valuable member of the program.The team told me that they me that they would be sending packaging materials.

Actually,what i really want to know is that,what are the benefits of being a powerseller??There is no phone support number as told by the powerseller team.When will i be receiving the certificates and packaging materials once i have become a new powerseller.

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Rahul,

Congratulations! for becoming a PowerSeller. Enjoy the benefits of it but remember your target sale that should be Rs. 20,000 per month.

You will receive the Packing Materials every month. There is no separate phone support for PowerSellers. If you do not have an eBay Account Manager then it will be alloted for you who will contact you soon. Then you can call the AM when you need any support.

I am a PowerSeller since 11 months and have not yet received any Certificate yet.

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

cochinmall
Community Member
Thats good to hear.I guess there are a lot of powersellers on ebay.in,that is why they may delay in making the powerseller certificates.

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 3 of 3
latest reply