Baazee - A Parallel to Iraq?

Of late, Baazee has become a crazy place.

It so happened that the Americans thought that they could set right things in another country by bulldozing the existing set-up. They went against the sentiments of the rest of the world and the Iraqis themselves. Today, Iraq is in a bigger mess than before.And yet, the US has not learnt from it.

Should we draw a parallel in what's happening in Baazee today?

Baazee defenitely was a more Tech, friendly place before it was swallowed by eBay. Today, Baazee is such a messy, unfriendly, unimpressive and totally unprofessional in just about everything they do.

I think it's time to start protesting in full force.
I've alreday removed my Tee listings and I find there are hardly any listings in that category.

Sad Situation this whole thing is in.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Baazee - A Parallel to Iraq?

buying_reeloaded
Community Member
;-)Really well Judged-It has exactly become another Iraq.

The only difference is Iraq did not sell themselves to the US but baazee hasure did.

Now they do not even bother to reply to our grieviances, even though we are supersellers on baazee.com.

Most Indians always blame our Government for being innefficient and corrupt.

However, we should be glad that the same was not run by Baazee.com as then our country would have been sold off to some firangs.

Its a pity I have to say this, but it is a fact as Baazee has stooped so low that it does not even bother to respond to us.X-(?:|
Message 2 of 2
latest reply