BUYER NOT CONFIRMING RECEIPT

Hi! all
I sold an item ,got confirmation of payment thru paisapay
and shipped the item to a local buyer in bhilai thru bluedart.The tracking system now shows the item has been delivered but the buyer does not confirm the receipt.what will paisa pay do on this transaction.
regards
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Hello euro*trader,

You xcan wait till the delivery timeline is open. Ebay has certain timeline set according to which we have to follow. Will you please mention the date of shipemnt details entered. Once you eneter the shipment details, so from same date you have 10 days to deliver the item. In the mean time if buyer received the item then they can confirm the receipt of item. Once 10 days completed than Buyer's have another 5 days to confirm item receipt of not receipt.

If buyer fails to confirm in those 5 days then system will automaticlly confirm the receipt of item. And then money will be remitted to your next cycle Monday or Thurs.

Hope this Help.

Regards
auction-on-music 🙂
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

that was precisely what i wanted.many thanx buddy...cheers!!
Message 3 of 16
latest reply

sank6381
Community Member
i am also having the same problem as euro*trader posted........
Message 4 of 16
latest reply

same for me too thanks a lot dear friends !!!

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Regarding item receipt confirmation, once i ship the item, regularly i track all my products in respective courier website, if it is showing delivered then i will send the below message to respective buyer through eBay message as well as through my store mail ID

Message looks like

As we see the status of your shipment, it is showing as DELIVERED, If you have received the item as ordered, please go ahead and confirm the item receipt in eBay, otherwise we will not get the amount from eBay for this transaction.

When an item you bought using PaisaPay is delivered to you, you need to confirm that you received the item through your My PaisaPay section in My eBay.

How to confirm item receipt:

1.         Sign in to My eBay with your user ID and password.

2.         Click the “My PaisaPay’’ link on the left-hand menu in My eBay.

3.         Click the “Paid with PaisaPay” tab.

4.         Click the “Items shipped” tab.

5.         For the item you have received, click the Action required button.

6.         Click the “I have received the item.” option.

7.         Click the Submit button.

Also let us know your feedback in ebay, on the service and product quality offered by us.If you are satisfied with our service and product quality please give us 5 star rating, which help us to gain more business.

Most  of the times buyer will confirm the item receipt after reading this message, and some time he also leaves +ve feedback

even after sending the reminders, if buyers are not responding, please don't be panic, as eBay will automatically transfer the amount to your account after 7 days from date of shipping.

Hope this helps

Regards

chandrus gadget store

http://www.ebay.in/usr/chandrus_gadget_store

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Is this wont break Terms of service?

PS:I am also got same issue,Most of buyers bought product then forgot ebay.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

same problem i am facing here!!!

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

most buyer around 95+ % buyer are from mobile or tablet these days. 

the problem is buyer want to confirm item receipt but they do not have any option in app.

I think buyers are ok but paisapay and ebay are not interested in releasing money early. holding money is profit :-).

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Same problem
Message 10 of 16
latest reply