GST/IEC Error while listing - Verified Payoneer

Hello,

I have submitted all the documents including GST/IEC to Ebay.com and Payoneer. Payoneer has completed the verification and the account shows that it is ready for accepting ebay payments.

I tried to list on ebay.com but I get an error - 

"You can't list, as you need to update your GSTIN and IEC on eBay. GSTIN and IEC are mandatory for sellers who are registered in India to sell on eBay.
To sell on eBay, provide your GSTIN and IEC on your My eBay Account Settings Profile page."

I contacted Ebay.com support and they told me that since I'm an Indian, I need to ask for support on Ebay.in since this issue is specific to Indian accounts. I have not been able to find a way to contact Ebay.in support. All my documents are ready and verified. Please suggest how to proceed. 

Error ->

teseller4lyf_1_0-1672309385864.png

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Dear teseller4lyf_1,

Greetings from team eBay!

In order to complete your eBay registration you need to ensure that the GSTIN & IEC details are updated in your eBay account. This step needs to be completed when you are syncing your eBay and Payoneer account.

From the error you have received looks like these have not been updated (although the verification has been completed by Payoneer).

Here's what you would need to do:

• Login with your eBay User ID & password on www.ebay.com 
  • Now hover your mouse on the top left hand corner and click on "Account Settings"
  • On the "Account Settings" page now click on "Business Information"
  • On the "Business Information" page you would need to update your "GSTIN & IEC" details

Incase of any issues feel free to respond here and we will have the same checked via our team.

Click the link below to learn about updated seller registration process for sellers exporting on eBay from India - https://sellglobal.ebay.in/seller-center/start-selling/

Regards, 

eBay INCBT Team

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Even i am facing the exact same issue. A/c verified. kyc done but same error to update GSTIN & IEC. But its already updated!

Please help EBay India team.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Already done what next 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Even i am facing the exact same issue.

GSTIN and IEC already updated , but same error to update GSTIN & IEC. 

Please help EBay India team.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Facing same issue. Even after updating the details, I am getting the same error.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply