Fedex and DHL removed Peak surcharge.

Fedex customer care Told me FedEx uplifted Peak surcharge which are 57rs per kg for USA and 150rs per kg for Australia and other countries also. but After EGS is still charging peak surcharge i wonder why? 

I do not know who to ask so I have written here.

If you all eBay sellers facing same please let me know the solution.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Fedex and DHL removed Peak surcharge.

Yes, We are facing this problem too, I don't know why.

I received a call from the team but they did not clarify and just said they are trying.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Have you received any solution or answer ?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Dear moon.internationals,

Greetings from team eBay! 

We are glad to inform that effective August 5th, the peak surcharges (Emergency Situation Surcharge)
applicable on FedEx freight charges are being waived off by FedEx for eBay Global Shipping (EGS) users. Post waiver, there will be a positive impact on the total Freight cost by approximately 8% across major lanes like US and EU.

As mentioned we continue to work closely with our carrier partners to provide you with the best services and shipping rates. For any further updates in this regards, kindly refer to EGS website.

Regards,
eBay INCBT Team

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

My account is banned since 17th august, I talked to ebay, ebay told manager that if your manager appeals then your work will be done, but call or email my manager dScreenshot_2023-08-23-18-04-03-19_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgaily no response, tell me now How to appeal

Message 5 of 5
latest reply