Product listing issue

Hi I have just created a new seller account and its approved also but I am trying to list products on it, and I am facing listing limit even i do not have any listed products on it. So please can you help me out? Thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Product listing issue

Dear newventon21,

Greetings from team eBay!

We are happy to know that you have chosen eBay as your platform for doing the cross border trade. Please note that you will be able to list item only after you have successfully completed the KYC (know your customer) with Payoneer.  Please look out for emails in your eBay "My Messages" for completing the further process.  

Regards,

eBay IN CBT Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Product listing issue

Dear newventon21,

We are happy to know that you have chosen eBay as your platform for doing the cross border trade. Please note that you will be able to list item only after you have successfully completed the KYC (know your customer) with Payoneer.  Please look out for emails in your eBay "My Messages" for completing the further process.  

Regards,

eBay IN CBT Team

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Product listing issue

Hello, Thanks for your reply and support. I just have done a conversation with one of Payoneer service agents regarding my account status, and they said your account is ready and fully approved. KYC also 100% done. I have attached a screenshot also of the conversation. So please can you check my account Iain and see why I am not yet able to list products. Will be appreciated for your help and support. Thank You.payoneer st 2.jpg 

payoneer st.jpg

ebay issue.jpg

โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒ

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Product listing issue

Dear newventon21,

From the issue reported by you looks like you are being prompted with the selling limits messaging. Please note that sellers are limited in the total number of sold or active listings they can have in any month. This is known as the Selling Limit. Every seller has an overall limit, and there are additional limits for certain types of items. These limits vary by seller and may be lowered if a seller doesnโ€™t meet our seller performance standards. 

New sellers have a 10 item selling limit with a total value of $500 per month. This means that, during the month, you can sell no more than 10 items for a total of $500. This is the standard limit for all new eBay sellers. 

The selling limit depends on what will be reached first โ€” the number of listed items or the total sum of items in the active listings.  Example: You have created 2 listings on ebay.com: one of them lists one item, the second โ€” nine items. Thus, you have reached your selling limit by the number of listed items.

If you have created a listing but may have specified a higher quantity then too you may face a selling limit. You may want to check on the quantity specified by you while creating the listing too. 

Incase you still face any issues the please connect with the global customer support team by clicking on the following link:

https://www.ebay.com/help/call_us?type=ContactUs&initFrom=HOME&topicId=4000

Regards,

eBay IN CBT Team

Message 4 of 4
latest reply