cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does eBay allow sellers to collect a fixed charge from buyers if certain order conditions are met?

Hi,

I am facing an issue where most of my orders are having order value of just above 25k INR thus making DHL /EGS levy a fixed additional handling charge of INR 3170 on booking such orders via EGS for shipping.

IS there a way I can pass-on this charge to my buyers? suppose eBay gives sellers a functionality of rule based additional charge in shipping section to cope with this kind of situation.

Where should I pass on this functionality request? and if this functionality exist pls guide me how to make it happen.

any help would be highly appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Does eBay allow sellers to collect a fixed charge from buyers if certain order conditions are met?

Dear  surgimedex_in,

Greetings from team eBay!

Please note that the DHL Express charges accessorial surcharges over and above the freight mentioned in the shipping calculator.

To view the freight break up before booking the shipment, you can click on "i" provided beside total freight mentioned during step 3 of shipment booking flow.

For more details please visit TnC page of DHL Express provided on EGS platform - https://www.ebayglobalshipping.com/tnc/DHL_Services_TnC.

Unfortunately these charges cannot be integrated with your listings on eBay and  we will not be able to make any exceptions for these charges. However if you want to avoid such surcharges we recommend you to use alternate partners available on eBay Global Shipping (EGS) who do no charge such surcharges.

Regards,

eBay INCBT Team

Message 2 of 2
latest reply